This was from the night after the snakes and spiders dream -

I am in some kind of warehouse, it reminds me of a warehouse i worked in as a teenager. It's quite dark, but i am able to see. I am with one or two other people.
We are looking for something, i'm not sure what.
I see a very large brown snake move across the floor a few metres in front of us. Then i notice snakes of various sizes and markings, moving around the crates that are piled everywhere.
I'm not afraid at all. I have a respectful awareness of snakes and their potential, but i'm sure that if we don't give them any trouble, they won't mind us.
Then one of the people i'm with, a guy, picks up a large snake. It has beautiful markings, very intricate.
He starts waving it around. I tell him to stop it, we don't wanna annoy it.
I see that it has a large thick body, but it's head and top end are rather thinner, the head being actually quite small. Totally out of proportion.
He continues to shake the snake around, waving it in my face. I grab the snake from him, and then talk to it gently, assuring it we mean it no harm. It lifts it's head up to my eye level and looks at me, tasting the air with it's tongue.
A few moments we look at each other, then it lowers it's head and i gently put it on the floor and it moves off...