Thread: Theory about night haunts

Theory about night haunts

Since I've been studing about AP abd OBEs and how we perform them every night when we sleep. something occured to me. It is possible that most night haunt, aka ghosts or spirit activity, are not spirits of the decided but the activeites of projectors while we sleep?

it explains that concept that spirits appear and or haunt only at night. the time when we are asleep and leaving our bodies. it may not mean that they are 100% projectors but could most likely be a vast majority.

during the last halloween in 2011 I went to a paranormal convention and was talking to a psychihc about APing and exporing a haunted location in pensecola.

any thoughts on this
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Blog Entries

Re: Theory about night haunts

I agree. I have been seen 'as a wispy cloud' before, and I have seen another projector as a shadow that spooked me and made me think that it was something paranormal, until the person who was visiting admitted it. Some works on Self Defense work on the premise that some attacks are caused by others, sometimes unconsciously, so it would not surprise me to find out that many cases of 'hauntings' can be attributed to projectors.
    Kind of a bummer, if you ask me, but there you have it, a possibility at least.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I noticed when i was younger that anytime paranormal activity happend i issueed any spirits to leave and it stoped. I'm starting to wonder that it was just the projector leaving when i told them too.

that also made me wonder, do projectors go anywhere or to specific places.
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Blog Entries

When I used to RTZ OBE regularly I used to go anywhere, lately I go into the astral, which really isn't 'any place' in the spatio-temporal sense of the word.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

There's been an occasions where I thought somebody else to be present only to realise it was one of my energy bodies.

During the night and even if we wake up temporarily we're much more receptive towards this kind of thing.

I agree that projectors can haunt consciously or unconsciously. And I agree that some haunting like attacks are precipitated by projectors. Magicians are more capable of sending a projected self and may be more culpable of sending a projector even without intent. My sister cheated me in my mother's will lying horribly about something that her husband did and pretending that my husband did it. My sister wrote me that I appeared to her as a black fuzzy sphere with arms and legs a sort of demonic sphere of energy which spoke to her about her lies judging her and threatening her about the consequences. I do not recall this at all but it certainly resembles my thoughts at her outrageous betrayal and my indignation at her treachery. Similarly, when I was recuperating from spine surgery another relative appeared to me in a jewel toned sphere and entered my dreamstate encouraging me and comforting me with her visit. And I have been seen walking into a room or standing behind someone talking about me falsely. I have been seen at hospitals visiting loved ones. And I have seen these ghost like projections from many capable peers. But I have also seen the ghost of deceased spirits and communicated with them as a clairvoyant medium. I am confident that these haunt and visit benevolently , also.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~