So this is my second lucid experience I'v had since my beginning of exploring my consciousness in 2011. I had it while beeing away on a trip to Prague.
It ended really fast, like my first experience but I'm glad I had it either way. Im progressing very slow at this but I'm hapy it's happening, however it's happening.

All I can remember from the dream I had before I got lucid was that I was in some sort of corridor, and when I think of it it really looked like the corridor in the hotel I was staying. And this makes me think that I could have been out of body without beeing lucid, trying to find my way to my physical body or something like that.
When I was searching for the right door ( or something like that ) in my dream I suddently became lucid and realized that I was dreaming. In that instant I began laughing in my lucid dream ( if it was a lucid dream ) and thought that I should just go with the flow. But I could'nt stop laughing out of exhilaration of the fact that I'd finally become lucid again. My vision was that of the door in the corridor and as I just went with the experience I began to sink down into the floor and I kind of folded into myself, like my head sank first through my body and the rest of the body followed, and without much interuption in consciousness I woke up giggling in my physical body.

It seems that when I became lucid I did'nt have much control and/or energy so I woke up really fast. I did'nt think of my physical body when I became lucid so I guess that was'nt making me wake up. Also my vision was not clear, rather kind of hazy/foggy. I don't know if it is an undveloped astral body that causes this or something else. It could have been that I had a couple of beers earlier that evening, I'v read that it can mess up some things when out of body. I wonder if this was me becomming conscious during an OBE or if it was a lucid dream.