Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trance?

AstralCody Guest

Re: Trance?

I feel like I hit a road block at that point now too. I can say... from my OBE's... Embrace is dead on. All of my OBE's have been on that razors edge of wake/sleep. I feel it's very hard to get to the point of separation without falling asleep.

Definitely be excited about your experiences you have during meditation or OBE attempts though and keep at it! Hearing astral noise, the spinning feeling etc are GREAT ways to show you are doing good with changing trace states etc. It's something to definitely cherish at the time even if you don't go into a full OBE. Robert Bruce also mentions training yourself to only stay out for about fifteen seconds and then go back into your body. Memory recall will be ALOT better!

Remember you Astral Project every night you go to sleep. The memory is the issue here. I am training myself to repeat affirmations when I sleep and to "know" the feelings of AP so when the feelings to come along I can move on with confidence.

PS: Fear and excitement is almost guaranteed to ruin an AP instantly. In my experiences anyway...

Wish you the best!
    Safe travels.
    -Cody

Blog Entries

Time to update this forum post!
    As I only have time to practice after I come home from work my problem is usually beeing to tired to keep consciousnes. this brings me to what AstralCody wrote about beeing on the razors edge to project. To get some energy i have to take a quick nap, otherwize I dont have the energy to even pratice. An alternative is to only practice trance in the night, by either setting the alarm or waking up naturally.
    for many people that is a problem because some people dont want to ruin their sleep, risking beeing tired the next day, or they just dont wake up during the night. I wake up, having to go to the bathroom most nights so I will take the oportunity to practice trance those times from now on.
    What do you guys do to get more energy?

Blog Entries

I do energy work every day and only attempt projection on the weekends after a full night's sleep.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2