Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

Question Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

Are humans a special species??

Blog Entries

Re: Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

This post seemed so interesting to me that I felt I had to copy and answer it.

Most of it is my opinion, some of it is my observation.
    1) Angels didn't always look human- in the Hebrew bible many angels looked like flying serpents, and others looked like hybrids of animals, such as the ones in the box that they carried around- the ark of the covenant. Some others are described (as in other books, such as Enoch) as 'wheels' and other non-human looking 'things'.
    2) We have, in other religions, deities that look like animals (or are part animals- Ganesha in Hindu Mythology and most of the Egyptian pantheon are anthropomorphized animals, except possibly Isis and Osiris, the only human ones I can think of. (and Horus too? I think- it's been ages.)
    3) I don't know if any ancient deities looked like grey aliens, but some ancient cave drawings have been compared to them. (I'm thinking maybe the Dogon tribes' drawings?) I personally think there is a lot of projection going on there (as in those folks see what they want to see in the drawings, but that takes me to the next point.
    --
    And now to my opinion:
    I think that the reason is that most deities look human, is because at some point in religious history, the people that tell the story become convinced that humans (and in some cases, a particular people) are special or better, and then begin to project their own likeness to their preferred deity, hence you see anthropomorphic deities. So really, I think this point is a matter of opinion, but you see it in all the modern religions that we have nowadays, even the pagan or animistic ones.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

¡Hi, D.O.!

Imagine, you, out of your body engaged in the work of to reveal (¿in order to deliver spiritual teaching?) to another intelligent entity, in order to get ascendancy ¿wouldn't reshape yourself to a form compatible (and familiar to) with configuration of that another entity?

Since out of body, we all are not but single points of conciousness, original shape of angels may be anything imaginable.

My best regards,
    Ángel

They look human because that's how we interpret them. Remember that you don't "see" when out of body, it's just your mind creating a memory in a way that you can understand and interpret.

We aren't humans, we are more like orbs of consciousness or points of light currently inhabiting human bodies in order to grow and gather experience. For angels or masters to adopt the bodies of hairless apes like us would be, well, a little odd.

Apologies about this digression, but, angels like winged beings ¿are not but an automatic creation of ancient artists mind done the fact only a winged being can float in open air? ¿Or such wings are not but an auric field effect of evolved beings interpreted as wings by ancient artists?

Comes to memory an inquiry done to Robert Bruce about aspect of auric field of evolved beings:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...356#post103356

My best regards,
    Ángel

Blog Entries

I think that the ones I was talking about (the ones in the garden of eden, IIRC) had to do with fertility- winged serpents combine the sky(wings) and the earth (serpents being fertility symbols) which prob. symbolized a messenger 'from up above'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I was searching for clarification, maybe I can give some instead. When I first met Yahoel I was with a bunch of angels all standing around him. Some of us were there because we had a request. Looking around I noticed some of those present had tiny mouths, large heads and eyes a bit bigger than normal. I simply thought it was symbolic for their lack of need for a mouth- they don't eat, or talk, but communicate telepathically. It was months before I even thought they might have been "alien" angels.

Honestly, I feel many aliens aren't aliens but time traveling humans. Its not a big deal for an advanced race.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming90 View Post
    They look human because that's how we interpret them. Remember that you don't "see" when out of body, it's just your mind creating a memory in a way that you can understand and interpret.
    Yes. This.

(I know this is an old thread, but as it popped up again, I had a read through -- dunno how I missed it the first time -- and thought I'd chip in.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Except I dont go out of body BW. Also I am very naive when it comes to metaphysical lore, I did that on purpose so I can verify later and also so someone elses description doesnt effect my observations. Ironically, I contaminate other peoples observations by describing mine... but in the hopes providing verification.

I understand the naked consciousness and the 'interface' we create to rationalize a very different reality. (barely tho) But isnt the point of the rationalization to create a universe for exploration and learning? And therefore wouldnt it be beneficial to understand that place of learning? I dont see why we would create the universes without good reason. (probably boredom!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    Except I dont go out of body BW.
    What difference would that make? I'm afraid I don't understand how in body or out of it (to paraphrase the Apostle Paul) would make a difference in how a human mind interprets a non-human concept and humanises it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.