Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

Re: Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    Except I dont go out of body BW. Also I am very naive when it comes to metaphysical lore, I did that on purpose so I can verify later and also so someone elses description doesnt effect my observations. Ironically, I contaminate other peoples observations by describing mine... but in the hopes providing verification.

I understand the naked consciousness and the 'interface' we create to rationalize a very different reality. (barely tho) But isnt the point of the rationalization to create a universe for exploration and learning? And therefore wouldnt it be beneficial to understand that place of learning? I dont see why we would create the universes without good reason. (probably boredom!)
    not necessarily , how or what we choose to see as we see also is largely dependent on why we want to see it like that.
    mostly angels/deities/aliens are depicted human because the human mind tends to anthropomorphize everything that isn't seen.

On a more personal note , I had the same query going in a similar thread and one of the salient most comment that jumped out at me said something like "Angels don't really exist , they are more like a representation of your own inner aspects much in the same way demons are".

Re: Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

They appear as the thing you need most. If it's human then it's human. I've heard about animal guides too. Some starseeds have "ET/Alien" guides. It's what you need and want and expect.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    They appear as the thing you need most. If it's human then it's human. I've heard about animal guides too.
    Indeed. I had an "imaginary" horse companion as a child. As an adult, I rediscovered that companion, as it never left me (I just stopped paying attention). I was absolutely crazy about horses when I was a kid, so it doesn't surprise me that a kind of spirit companion would take the form of a horse.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

What your saying is that there is only one person in.. all perceivable existence.

Blog Entries

What your saying is that there is only one person in.. all perceivable existence.
    ? Sorry, which "person" would that be?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

The one observing his/her creation.

its all subjective, I've been all over up and down over there, NEVER seen anything Representative of the worlds religions. Tons of symbolism im not familiar with almost nothing that I am. Lots of crazy symbolic language, iconic imagery ect... But no aliens and no angels/demons ect... The world, here or there is painted with the palette we provide. If the color's not on your palette it dosn't get painted its that simple.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

I have that one experience what I call the divider-line experience....when the JHWH did meet me up and I could through JHWH´s energy experience the ONEness and the duality difference, how different it is yet the same and it is no way I can dress it in word´s..only that you have to be totally willing to become ONE with ALL.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

The one observing his/her creation.
    Well, yes. At least, that's how it appears. It's usually described as "subjective reality". I think it's probably more complex than is usually described, in that all persons are pretty much just part of the whole, so the whole of Consciousness is really what's behind it all, but it definitely does feel and appear as if each distinctive personality experiences its own reality subjectively. I would go further to say that these realities (which may overlap or affect other realities in ways that I don't fully understand) are actually generated through or created by the entity/person experiencing them, like projecting light through a slide.

10. Re: Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

I feel like it's better not to worry about aliens, angels, masters, deities, and other fragments of belief systems like that. I don't know what to call this, but a lot of times people expect to see one of these things, and because of that expectation to see one do see one, and then use that as confirmation of the objective existence of what they were expecting. Projective confirmation bias? It's tricky not to get mixed up in this since you need some type of beliefs in order to operate. Skepticism is helpful here.
    Last edited by DerFürst; 28th April 2015 at 02:43 PM.