Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Hanlder

Chelsea Hanlder

Chlesea is the leading late time comedic who happens to be an alpha female (imo).

this was my facebook status "Never in my life i thought i'd see a black-rapper-driveby-shooter-ghetteo-gangster-whatever being actually OWNED on tv - Chelsea Handler plays hardcore hardball ; the man was PAWNED (had to rewatch like 6 times ,still not satiated )

Puff daddy came an hour late for his appearence on "Chelsea Lately" ; this is what happens if you keep Chelsea waiting for an hour http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYblh...&feature=share

Blog Entries

Re: Chelsea Hanlder

I have always liked how she can just say absolutely anything at all, no problem.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i just dropped into write a quick note that i've decided that Chelsea Handler is to be taken under study by yours truly.I will be reading all of her books and published material available and ofcourse write synoptic reviews here in the books/media section.
    Her triad sequenced as 1 , 2 , 3 consecutively on the NewYork Best Seller list (i have no idea how they rate books i must mention).
    I cant wear contacts for the next 2 months (optic abrasion , my sclera is over worn) when im settled in with my glasses , hopefully the reviews will be posted here for those interested very soon ; as im already reading doing a book now.

Exclamation Chelsea ; she's all bite and bark.Sugar Spice but nothing NICE.

Last edited by DarkChylde; 14th May 2012 at 09:20 PM.

Exclamation "The Lies that Chelsea Handler Told me"

lieschelseatoldme.jpg

I've read Chelsea Handler's Book called : "The Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me" (by friends , family and co-workers ; its a compendium she didn't write it herself just dropped her comments on each "tale")

Here's what I think : Chelsea Handler get's paid in amazing figures by placing herself in "devil may care ; this is the chelsea zone now /starts pranking on people" , She's independant successful and financially sound with clout only alpha-female looks can get.
    She's so amazingly genuinely wry (border line sarcastic mentality and that's being just herself speaking out without a filter).

My thoughts on the book are just this : how amazing does a person have to be to get paid to be just yourself ; then make it just as much an equally successful hobby out of it?.

I've just finished reading "Are you there Vodka ; It's me Chelsea"

I'll pen ther review after i get back to my folks place.

Are you there Vodka? It's me Chelsea.

Last edited by CFTraveler; 12th November 2012 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Optimization of space

Cool did i just say that? wooops yes i did

chelsea-lately.jpg

chelsea is just the right amount of saucy & tart.

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

ChelseaChelseaBangBang_hires.jpg

so i just finished reading chelsea handler's "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" (the book is literally laugh a line)
    a lot of people pick down on the writing as being very upfront or borderline vulgar so much so that the risque tone of her writing is always a hot topic (which is really funny since i'm assuming most of the people haven't seen her show), while the feminists hold laurels to her bold sassy tones and the fans argue that her straight-forwardness and brutal honesty contribute to the book's appeal , fact is if Chelsea Handler is a little too ahead of her times (a fact I find incredibly refreshing).

what is amazing is the fact chelsea handler has the miraculous gift of saying absolutely gosh darned anything and not only just getting away with it but making you love her as she does!

The book consists of humorous essays written by Chelsea about her various life experience , if your'e looking for a quick easy book to unwind with this is probably it.