Thread: Drawing/sponging energy versus utilizing (navel) energystorage?

1. Drawing/sponging energy versus utilizing (navel) energystorage?

Mr Bruce,

I'm in 4rth wk of MAP, and question came to mind concerning energy flow versus energy direction/utilization.

When activating chakras, I sponge/draw the energy from my feet to the chakra being worked on. Just prior to that, I spent 10min drawing energy to my navel energy storage.
    You've mentioned we need energy to do proper work on the chakras, OBE's, healing, what have you...that makes sense.

My question concerns real-time energy flow direction, ie, activating chakras...do we use the navel storage energy up when doing this, even though we are directing the energy from Outside, drawing it from the soles of our feet, through our energy bodies, to our target (chakras)? Is my energy reserve untouched in the navel energy storage when I bring it in from my feet from out the navel storage? Can I sponge/direct energy from my navel storage to areas of interest (chakras/whatever), rather than sponging/drawing from outside up from the soles of my feet?

Just trying to clear up any misconceptions I may have concerning energy flow, energy direction, and energy use,
    Harry

Re: Drawing/sponging energy versus utilizing (navel) energystorage?

The energy body's storage areas will usually only get depleted while learning energy work. Any unusual tiredness usually ends after a few weeks of practice. Once the energy body is 'loosened up' most of the energy we use for things like healing, OBE, etcetera, flows through us rather than from us. And the more you use energy, the greater becomes your capacity for storing and using energy.

robert