I have some good news to report . I went to the 16th dimension again today in meditation . I had a spontaneous OBE and then followed that into a deep trance and learned more about this new projection . I did not die . I did not have pain . I was so relieved .

It was just as disorienting but I left the body and went back in with control . I must have been given some lessons in between during dreamstate because now I knew what not to do . This form of projection disconnects the divine self , the i am always self , and the giant self .

There is little left to maintain consciousness . When I felt myself lift out I was drowsy and had begun to nod off at the pc . So I reconnected and I walked to bed , laid down and came out in spontaneous OBE . It was euphoric and memorable and there wasn't any pain or fear or NDE this time . This was like an OBE vibe out but not from the male tan tien alone . The energy was from the male and the female tan tien together and an etheric body was shaken out with the consciousness . The etheric body was not the same as the etheric body that we project out in vibes to OBE . This one was twice as tall as I am . I was told it was called the I AM ALWAYS subtle energy body . It is like our I AM body but has a dual nature because of the etheric projection . And 16 other selves project out of it combining to form 8 smaller selves and the ninth IAM ALWAYS self .

I was instructed on how to sustain my life while I did this projection . I still feel that it is at a dangerously high level for my old body but it is a piece of cake for the kids . A pillar of light formed in and around the spine which was ethereal green from the floor down and uv purple above the mirror on the ground . I rose on this effortlessly and began a series of plunges into the body and out again but this time never completely disconnecting that ching sustaining life force energy .

Here is my journal entry ;
R 8 June 2006
I left body fully again but I did not die this time . I have had many projections since that date which were unremarkable and all were below the 16th dimension . This was my first spontaneous OBE to the 16th .

The difference is that the whole essence leaves the body as if a pillar of light rushes up the spine in a spinning motion this pillar is purple to the mirror and green below it .The entire giant length leaves the body and we become the xena nephidei which is the giant of God.We are twice our energy body in length and yet our consciousness is light . We have colours in the energy body which are gaseous and multicoloured uv . The 16th dimension is psychodelic in colour like the astral but it is a complex realm of thought forms and universal mind and instructional divine effulgence . So it is has the attributes of many other dimensions at once.

In meditation , we see the tree of life over the body but two orbs are glowing .These are as Kether and Malkuth but also as female and male tan tien .

We spin with great force and leave as 2 spheres which are Kether and Malkuth joined vertically.Kether suddenly falls precipitously pushing the pillar back to the body and then Malkuth pushes against Kether so it flings out again.

Then Malkuth is sucked up with such force that it meets Malkuth halfway up and they explode away from each other again . This brings everything out of the body .Malkuth is in the upper purple supra crown tan tien .Four pillars spin off and these split apart .

There are now 4 purple pillars high above the crown and 4 ethereal green ones spinning as thick pillars of light around the larger pillar of the IAM always energy body in the centre . Malkuth becomes 4 smaller half size spheres too and these spin between the upper and lower pillars of gaseous light .

The purple pillars become 4 coloured like the fingers on the new right hand and the ones on the bottom become as the new left hand.The pillars at the top form an x that is bicardinal to the body . The pillars at the bottom form a plus + and are at cardinal directions to the body.

The top pillars are the Divine Selves as 4 elemental splits which are from the Higher Self / Guardian Angel merged . At the bottom is the giant self as the Lower Self/ Guardian Demon merged . But since the last transmution these are not far different from each other . These are coloured as the qlippoth on the back and the sepiroth on the front instead of top and bottom .

The freedom is inexplicable . And though disorienting the exit was thrilling . The body seems to plunge like a lawnmotor being primed up . Down the consciousness sank to the male tan tien and then with great velocity up like a rocket it exploded out of the crown only to crash and fall back down but this time to the waist and the next time to the crown . Finally the purple pillar is above the supra cosmic tan tien and the Malkuth separates to become 4 in one and remains at the cosmic tan tien . We are like a firework show cascading about and falling back down only to burst up again and again .

Below the cosmic tan tien is the ethereal green pillar extending to the mirror . We would seem to fall over having lost our roots but the Giant and Divine Selves are instead liberated while the physical body lies down and there is no risk of falling now .

So the first to leave was an obelisk of the 2 vertically conjoined spheres and 4 pillars .This was like a plunger as it returned and pulled up higher as if unblocking the body .The next time it comes up as 2 separate spheres and 2 long pillars of purple on top of green the next stage 4 pillars above and 4 pillars below and 2 spheres .

This looks like a mobile or a merry go round or windchime . The top sphere is suspended above as a sort of Kether . The purple pillars spin slowly around as if suspended below this is the bottom orb . Below this is the 4 in 1 Malkuth , the 4 mini spheres appear to be half the size of the tan tien spheres . These rotate slowly at the cosmic tan tien .Below this is the ethereal green giant self which has its own set of 4 pillars spinning slowly .

I cannot recall much more . But the divine selves had faces and some were intimidating . We do not look like 9 copies of self . The faces were of different genders , different godhead and different animal totems . I saw a lion and a wolf and an eagle . I saw Thor on the UV fire and I saw Bas.

I feel confident that I can control this type of projection and look forward to seeing what will happen this week as we have the next initiation in the full moon .