Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exiting through crown chakra

Fliesatnite Guest

Exiting through crown chakra

Does anyone have a specific exit they use?

I just recently discovered that it seems I always exit through my head from a LD.

Does anyone have any theories on this or is it whatever works for each person or does the crown chakra have some sort of meaning with an exit? Or???

Comments?

Fliesatnite

Blog Entries
    I have never had the experience of going out through any chakra in particular, but have noticed that when I exit deliberately, my heart chakra is going full blast and I can sometimes see what could be described as a pillar of energy coming from it. For whatever that's worth.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Fliesatnite Guest
    Hey CFTraveler, this is Fliesatnite from Astral Pulse, glad that you replied to my post.

Your heart chakra.. that is interesting. I wonder if it has some significance? I don't know that much about chakras truth be told, only where they are and basic meanings.

I was just sort of curious because when I deliberately exit through a lucid dream, I simply raise my hands up over my head and swoosh out I go. It's a strange and wonderful sensation.

So, I was wondering if people had a certain thing they do each time?

Blog Entries
    Hi, Fliesatnite! I recognized you from another post in which you commented about a conversation about OB and murder witnessing, and knew it had to be you! (The things we remember...)
    Well, I either try rope, or help from a hypnagogic (which probably means out my head, but who knows)- but other times I just roll off or sit up, which you'd think wouldn't involve any center in particular, except for the overactive heart chakra at the time. Some people have described the exit-point as an indication of what kind of OB they'll have, but mine are fairly the same. If you have time and don't bore easily, go to the OBE forum (or is this it?) and look for my Journal. You'll see more detailed descriptions (possibly too detailed). Maybe I put pertinent info there (but prob. not. I can be long-winded, as you may have noticed. )

Fliesatnite Guest
    I think only one time I remember (and this was just recently) that I lifted my forearm out first and was kind of amazed at the energy level it took to do that! I got sort of frustrated with trying to get up, or sit up that I finally just rolled over and out.

Then I remembered that I always wanted to look at myself lying there and so I sort of sqatted down to look at 'me' lying there and my astral self thought it was hilarious and I started to giggle!

So I suppose I can understand why your heart chakra would be rushing so fast.. for me it takes a tremendous amount of energy to sit up!

I'm off to read your journal! Thanks for the direction over there.. or is it here? haha, be back shortly.

Fliesatnite

Apex Guest
    Aunt Clair posted about projecting out of different centers of the body here: http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Forum/i ... 641.0.html

And also here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (no detail here)

Apparently traveling to different places (among other things) can be achieved via exiting through the appropriate area. It sounds pretty advanced to me.

Fliesatnite Guest
    Thank you for the links, I enjoyed reading them. Some of it I understood, other parts of it might be a little beyond my grasp. But, it gives me some place to start!

Thanks again!

Re: Exiting through crown chakra

Quote Originally Posted by Fliesatnite
    Does anyone have a specific exit they use?
    I just recently discovered that it seems I always exit through my head from a LD. Does anyone have any theories on this or is it whatever works for each person or does the crown chakra have some sort of meaning with an exit? Or??? Comments?Fliesatnite
    Yes . Here's a thread on exiting from each chakra or tan tien
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight=

Where we exit the body determines the vibration, the element and the form of the projection . To project the lower self come out from the rear of the orange chakra . This is done in Alchemy to transmute and raise its vibration . To project the higher self come out of the yellow dan tien solar plexus . To project the cosmic self exit through the purple tan tien which begins about 10 cm above the head. To exit as water come out from under the left arm on the ventrals . To exit as fire from the right .

The beginning projector can exit in one or two modes .

The female tan tien exit is mental body projection of consciousness . It will be seen clairvoyantly as a uv green genie style projection with a head that is a mini me version of self with the arms tucked into the sides and a wisp of a genie rather than any legs . It is child sized . Initially it is seen by clairvoyants as white , silver or gold and in time will be seen as a uv green genie shaped mental body .

The male tan tien exit is an OBE through vibing out an etheric projection which at this time seems limited to RTZ and Astral and cannot go to lower or higher realms . It looks like the higher self but it is always rose coloured silhouette if female and blue if male .

The higher self projection is skin coloured and has angelic qualites . The lower self projection may appear as a guardian demon , an inner child or an elemental spirit ie a faerie ,leprechaun , dragon or lizard .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Fliesatnite Guest
    Aunt Clair,

Thank you for your reply, although I'll admit I'm still a bit confused. It would seem that exiting through my crown chakra is something that comes quite naturally to me, without any conscious designs to do so through it. Does that mean spiritualy speaking that I am of cosmic self?

To project the cosmic self exit through the purple tan tien which begins about 10 cm above the head.

I do have many (clairvoyant) OBE's which are connected to events and people. Does this type of exit and events parallel? Is it connected somehow and I more spiritually evolved than I am aware of?

Blog Entries
    I guess the question I would ask (for whomever wants to answer it) is- how do you know what chakra you've used when you exit consciously?
    I can describe two or three ways I exit, maybe someone can tell me what chakra I used and how do you know:

1)I fly out of my body- a forward tunnel motion. There is no visual perception except a tunnel in front that 'sucks' me out. It's fast, takes me somewhere far away, not RTZ.

2) I have exit sensations, vibrations, astral noise, and there is a perceptible heart chakra action or even a 'pillar' of energy in the heart area. I exit into the RTZ. From there I can go into the Astral if I wish.

3) I roll off after exit sensations(paralysis, vibrations). Then I float away. I end up in the RTZ but have no 'heart' chakra activity that I perceive.
    4) My energy body rocks back and forth- I have astral sight and end up 'thrown' out of my body. Sometimes into the Astral, sometimes into what appears to be a lucid dream environment. Sometimes it appears that it was the RTZ but with a completely different perspective, like for example my closet or the inside of a wicker fan that I used to have.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast