Hey Robert.

I hope all is well for you.

I had a question regarding careers and spirituality. Kind of a different kind of question...

Let's say for example you were a fireman, or a policeman, or a paramedic. Those are very high stress jobs... Do you think jobs that involve stress like that have an impact on spirituality? What if you were a very spiritual person and astral projected etc. Could you hold a job like that and still evolve spiritually with seeing all of the stuff those kind of jobs deal with? Since I was little I always wanted to be a cop. I am not going to go that route though I don't believe because I am a very gentle person and I can see myself more as a paramedic. (Once I get my anxiety under control) Will choosing careers like this make it harder for me to project?

What if I don't let the stress get to me? I used to volunteer for a fire dept (Still do sometimes) and I have seen things I wish I hadn't. After becoming very spiritual though I have a different view on this. I really don't think any of those careers would effect my spiritual progress but I wanted to ask you to hear your opinion.

Thanks a bunch Robert.
-Cody