Thread: Struck by lightning

Struck by lightning

Wow, I've been struck by lightning tonight!

Anyone of you experienced this in a dream, too?

More details:

This night, I asked for healing again, to be 'given energy' for self-healing and also to become a stronger channel for (Reconnective) healing energy for others. The result was many programmed dream scenes with things referred to healing for me during that night. But this only be told as a sideline. I don't know for sure if the 'energy' is related to healing.

This happened: I was in my hometown on the street in daylight, no rainy weather, the sun was shining. I just had talked to a friend of mine (female, from years ago, her last name is also related to healing and job decisions for me, I never dreamt of her before, so it makes a lot of sense already! Moreover, she came out of the house where a doctor resides!) who then left temporarily but wanted to come back immediately.

Then it struck me from above on my face, the right side of it. I felt some energy indeed in the dream. I grabbed my face on that spot and thought I might have a burn there or be paralysed or anything. No hurt was felt though. Then another friend of mine came up the street towards me. I asked him if have some wounds or look strange but he reassured me that there is nothing at all.

Interpretation:

It could of course have to do with 'healing energy' indeed. Well, maybe. I assume it did NOT have to do anything with a crash course in enLIGHTNment. Don't feel enlightened really.

Dreammoods says this about being struck:

"To dream that you are struck by lightning symbolizes irreversible changes occurring in your life. You are undergoing a permanent transformation."

Wow. This surprised me a little, but pleasantly. I admit I like this idea. Although it could be scary, too, who knows where and how I'll end up.

Anyone else here been hit lately by a flash "from above" (and out of a blue sky!) and felt it in dreams? Or do you have any alternative interpretations for this?
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Re: Struck by lightning

I have bean hit and filled with flash and light and electrisity running throw me and I was awake....and a voice spoke, or I felt it this way...and it said...now it is the time to make changes....permanently changes...we went throw all my negativity and what is blocking me...and the main thing was to leave alckohol totally...this was in 1989....and I have bean sober since that happening....in 2003 it was once again for me to leave cigarettes...and the voice said...what is the point of healing you when you do not help your self at all.....so I have not smoked since then....and I was totally awake this time too....so I can relate to your experience totally...

Did it say in the dream if you had to do anything for the change to happend??

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I have bean hit and filled with flash and light and electrisity running throw me and I was awake....and a voice spoke, or I felt it this way...and it said...now it is the time to make changes....permanently changes...we went throw all my negativity and what is blocking me...and the main thing was to leave alckohol totally...this was in 1989....and I have bean sober since that happening....in 2003 it was once again for me to leave cigarettes...and the voice said...what is the point of healing you when you do not help your self at all.....so I have not smoked since then....and I was totally awake this time too....so I can relate to your experience totally...
    Thanks for sharing, very fascinating. So for you the experience was also embedded in a) 'healing' as well as b) the making of a permanent change. Interesting.
    So the voices came when you woke up from the flash that hit you before in the dream? What was the scene in the dream prior to the lightning that hit you, did it also come (literally) out of a clear blue sky then?

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Did it say in the dream if you had to do anything for the change to happend?
    No, it came very sudden on the spur of the moment. It was not announced. Just embedded in a dream with friends and many symbols (for me, personally) that hinted to (self-)healing and/or becoming a healer. Nothing was said, just my buddy then telling me that all is fine and I had no wounds or anything. I did not wake up from it although I 'felt' sth, but I cannot describe how it felt, it's difficult. Maybe like electricty but without hurting. And of course I saw a flash.
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Thanks for sharing, very fascinating. So for you the experience was also embedded in a) 'healing' as well as b) the making of a permanent change. Interesting.
    So the voices came when you woke up from the flash that hit you before in the dream? What was the scene in the dream prior to the lightning that hit you, did it also come (literally) out of a clear blue sky then?

No, it came very sudden on the spur of the moment. It was not announced. Just embedded in a dream with friends and many symbols (for me, personally) that hinted to (self-)healing and/or becoming a healer. Nothing was said, just my buddy then telling me that all is fine and I had no wounds or anything. I did not wake up from it although I 'felt' sth, but I cannot describe how it felt, it's difficult. Maybe like electricty but without hurting. And of course I saw a flash.
    In my case it is little bit complicated...the first time the "voice" spoke to me it was in 1980...but I did not dare to listen nor to belive anything...it asked me to joine and participate like in healing the humaity or something like this...for me it sounded like crazyness...what could I do....so they started to show my whole life..but I did not dare to look....so yes it come like from lightening from a clear blue sky....I was smoking in my garage...when I did hit by lightening and I become like hollow with very bright light in my whole inner....and then the electricity went throw me up and down....and I was shaking all over....but after this I felt enlightened and very clear...very filled with enthusiasm and creativity...It was not a dream...I was awake....and in my garage to smoke...when it started...