Thread: sex & vibrations ? yes ! via dreams !

bastien001 Guest

sex & vibrations ? yes ! via dreams !

New landmark in my obe history.

Hi folks,

at day 72 of the program, now I can say that I have had something really lookin' like the "vibrations" at least once.
    let me tell you the circumstances of the dream from which i woke up, draining the vibrations into the real world for some seconds' time.
    I was dreaming that my girlfriend was performing sexual acts on me. Then, she was like "accelerating" , until a pace of say, one 1/8th of a second for one go (you say how pretty fast, seems at least as fast as a stroboscopic brow center activation or seems even faster).
    I felt my whole body , in my dream, starting to tingle. The movememt, the exitation, was propagating to my whole body. I then perceived a kind of line, a bit bent, around my chest/plexus, from which was coming more of this tingling energy (like say electricity).
    Then , some short final imagery came in ( I was in a dream), with me and her atop the bed, some light behind us, and seeing this scene "go away" while "going backwards", ie getting away from the bed).
    Man, that's when I woke up (a few seconds after the starting of the acceleration on the whole).
    I had that tingle energy in my whole body, as if the dream had come out into the reality. I guess I was half in trance to notice it so strongly. When i completely woke up, the sensation faded out progressively within a few seconds. I was absolutely certain to have experienced some kind of vibration :
    - whole body tingling
    - high pace.
    - real
    that's it.
    I was pretty happy and amazed to see that an erotic dream would get me to the vibrations, I find it a way just "looking like me" !!

This is of course, a new landmark in my obe history.

BriMercer Guest
    Excellent work, bastien001! Sounds like your primary centers were firing on all cylinders.

I'm curious to learn if the exit sensations caused any fear.

Brian

bastien001 Guest
    None, whatsoever !

In fact, I progressively came out of the dream when I got away from the scenery, with my girlfriend in the center and the light coming from behind her (making her unrecognizable, off shade). When I sort of woke up, and therefore became more conscious, the vibrations like sweeped from my whoel body in the dream to my body in "awaken reality", so it did not, even could not , cause me any fear ; on the contrary; the source of the vibrations (erotism scenery) being , like * unconsciously* positively filled, I was pretty much in a good mood in the transition of awakening...
    When I noticed the vibrations while awake, I did not think about coming out in an OBE; rather "explorer, taste, experience" that "thing" right now, apreciate it as it's here, notice its peculiarities, try to remember its sensations, etc.
    That vibratory state started to fade within 10 seconds or up to 20. Enough to let me check that "this was real", and to noticed the peculiarity, ie the rate (1/8 of a second, I had "noticed" - if you can ever count that speed !!! -) and the aspect of covering all parts of the body, and of course the "sensation" itself.