Thread: Lucid Dreams

Lucid Dreams

Ok I know that when we have lucid dreams that means we are "awake" or aware they we are dreaming and have control of our dream. I also have heard that Lucid dreams are us APing or OOBE.

My question about lucid dreams are, how often are Lucid dreams about future events acually fore sight to the future? I've had many dreams about event and they happened and I recall them from my dreams.

One such is that I dreamed about falling back at my high school in this field, placing my hand on my nose and blood was coming out. some months or time later I was playing ruggbie football (foot ball without gear on) with some guys and I got creamed and it was that very same event to the details.

When is a Dream a premonition and when is it just..a dream? and are these ever 'just dreams?' I normaly don't look into this but there is somethign that makes me wonder
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Blog Entries

Re: Lucid Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by IronGega View Post
    Ok I know that when we have lucid dreams that means we are "awake" or aware they we are dreaming and have control of our dream. I also have heard that Lucid dreams are us APing or OOBE.
    You can be lucid and still not be able to control it. So IMO lucidity has to do with your awareness in it but not necessarily have to do with control.

My question about lucid dreams are, how often are Lucid dreams about future events acually fore sight to the future? I've had many dreams about event and they happened and I recall them from my dreams.
    I have too, but I don't know if this is quantifiable. In my case about 1%, someone with better precognitive abilities' will be better. Dollars to Donuts Beekeeper's numbers will be better than mine in that regard.

When is a Dream a premonition and when is it just..a dream? and are these ever 'just dreams?' I normaly don't look into this but there is somethign that makes me wonder
    I think all np experiences are created by the mind, but so is waking reality, so go figure.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.