When shifting consciousness one often hears strange noises. I know, with me my clairaudence kicks up like crazy. Most of the time when I am very tired and I take a nap. Sometimes I have intent to try and have an OBE, other times I don't but I get results regardless. I hear many thing...

I have heard my name be shouted. I have heard a person say "Shutup" I have heard things like "What?" "You're doing good" etc. I had a vision once, and heard a voice say "they don't really care" and when I heard that voice I saw a womens eye. It was beautiful though... I have heard strange noises. Static, a very quiet like bark right next to my ear etc.

Sometimes when I get the falling sensation really hard I will hear a whoosh which most of us are familiar with (I think) I heard a hiss the other day it sounded like a snake. I clinched up and ruined the OBE because of it but it was great to experience.

Once I kept hitting my snooze button on my alarm clock and I got falling sensations and I heard a women shout "okay you can get up now!"

Are these beings doing this? Or your subconscious? Or both? Is it things going on around you in the astral while you are making the shift?

And last of all, share your experiences with astral noise! I find the phenomena amazing, especially since I have talked to a few beings during my EVP sessions. Anytime I can "hear" something during an OBE process it excites me because I know I am close.

I have heard screams as well... It's not the best sound in the world and was actually quite frightening. I have heard footsteps... I could go on forever.

What's your take on this, and your experiences with astral noise?