Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: FASTING

Re: FASTING

Fasting. It is the tool that fits every spiritual situation. Really, it is the key to All Power. The only thing in the entire new testament that Jesus' disciples couldn't do that Jesus could was to cast out a specific devil. These people had been raising the dead, for Christ's sake, but they couldn't do this simple thing, which understandably amazed them. When they asked why they couldn't cast it out, Jesus told them, "this kind cometh out not but by prayer and fasting." I have fasted to heal joints, have other miracles I wanted manifest, and cure my mind of chronic brain-fog, among other things. My longest fast so far has been a 24 day water fast, not counting the eucharist at day 12 (a tiny glass of juice and a tiny piece of cracker). If you want something done, ask God how many days to water fast for it. If you'll just listen, He'll give you the answer. What limit is there? There is none. I've got a list of things I want done that's two pages long, with the title of the fast and the corresponding number of days beside it that God/my Higher Self/The Holy Ghost/my Self/my Oversoul has told me are required to 'move my faith' on the same line. Some take up a few lines due to my preponderance for stipulation.
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

My longest was a 21-22 day pineapple juice fast. The main feelings that were all over me was an immense sense of freedom, clarity and cleanliness. I want to be clean again and fasting is really such a simple thing but that is so difficult to do. You have to keep your eye on the prize to succeed.

I have some things to think about now and more research to do. I really appreciate this response.

I love reading your determination and hard efforts as I too feel as strongly as you - have you had any luck yet? Have a look at my threads you'll see how much I"m trying too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3