Thread: series of questions about elementals energies

series of questions about elementals energies

Most of these are about the use of elements I do have one about energy in general howerver.

1. I read the second edition of energy worok on a website, where you mentioned veries places to absorb high levels of energy, IE during storms, waterfalls beaches etc.

When absorbing energy from these places such as say a storm will we also be absorbing elementgal energies as well without concious effort/intent? reason I ask is, I was doing energy raising session during a storm, may hands and fore arms began to feel tingely and cool. like I had absorbed air and water ( and possbility metel/electricial) energy as well.

2. Can absorbing elemental energies aid in our resistance to physcial elements. Like becoming more tolerant of intense heat or electricity? and if so what would be the best element to absorb to increase that resistacne? say would absorbing fire build up heat resistance? or would water be better for heat resistance?

3. I had another question about elemetnal energy but i can't remember what it was so, I'm gona skip it for now and ask another question. it's about high energy in the blood stream. I don't know if energy can be places in the blood or not, it makes sense that it would.

I was considering donating blood to the university, but i kidna hesitated because I wondered if the possilbe high energy in my blood would cause harm to the reciever, if that makes sense at all.

4. Funny I would remember this question now. It goes along with question 2. I'm practicing pulling in elemental energy into my body and imagining it reinforcing my body. 'm learning the Iron Shirt breathing packing process and I figured that imagining, for example, my arms absorbing ice energy and compressing it within my arm would make it as durable as a block of ice, we know how hard those can get.

please tell me your thoughts on this, thank you
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Re: series of questions about elementals energies

absorbing elemental energies will cause changes. Absorbing earth element will make your body more dense, as with Iron Shirt QiGong. Ice is hard water and that is brittle and may have other side effects.

It is safe to give blood, and energized blood will help people.

Element work can heat or cool or harden or soften your body, depending on the elements used.

robert