Thread: Questions concerning OBE/AP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Questions concerning OBE/AP

Thanks for your reply heliac !

I have another question to add to the list if you don't mind:
    My native tongue is not English. I know there are chants for example "I want to see clearly now" etc. Should I say it in English or in my native tongue ? I mean, sometimes it's not easy to translate and even more often words lose their meaning when being translated ....

Thanks !

Re: Questions concerning OBE/AP

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    - How many hours a day should I study the book to be ideal ? 1 to 2 hours ?
    I'd say one to two hours is fine. The trick is to make it a daily practice. Ten minutes a day for one week is better than one three-hour session only once a week.

- How easily can you be influenced from external events once in OBE ? (for example; a car's tires screeching, you have the urge to pee suddenly, ....)
    Well, if you get a loud noise or the urge to pee, your protective sense of awareness will happily drag you back to your physical body whether you like it or not. But minor things like itches usually don't bug me. With practice, you can take care of any physical need and hop back into the OBE state within minutes, so it isn't too much of a problem. But it can be frustrating at first.

- Is the time in the astral and physical world the same ? 1h = 1h for example ?
    Depends on "where" you are. In the RTZ, time moves a little faster than the physical, but it's not too out of sync. In the astral itself, though, time becomes meaningless. I remember Buhlman talking about some experiences he had, where he spent an entire lifetime in the astral, only to find that about five minutes have passed on the physical.

- This is the stupid question:
    I wear glasses, but when I'm asleep I take them of obviously. I'm not sure if I'll keep them on when I do the exercises. Here's the question: does it matter in the astral world to see clearly ?
    You don't have eyes in the astral. They are back in your physical body. You are basically interpreting pure Consciousness, which your brain is turning into something memorable, like images. So the quality of your physical vision doesn't matter much.

Last but not least question I will send via PM if anyone's interested. Thanks all !
    I'm not the most experienced projector on the block but I will give my best shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I have another question to add to the list if you don't mind:
    My native tongue is not English. I know there are chants for example "I want to see clearly now" etc. Should I say it in English or in my native tongue ? I mean, sometimes it's not easy to translate and even more often words lose their meaning when being translated ....
    I think you should use whichever tongue you are more comfortable with, which I'm assuming is your native tongue.