Thread: Confused and alone.. in need of guidance desperately.

Exclamation Confused and alone.. in need of guidance desperately.

This is a hard one, I really dont know where to begin as my case is pretty complicated. But ill do my best to keep it brief and outline my problems. Ill try and be as relevant as I can, everything I say is linked.

Firstly, my main question is, once your third eye has opened, can you close? I dont want it opened, perhaps that is because I dont know how to control it, and it scares me.

What I have experienced.

Ringing noises in my ear which are high pitched I had to close my ears and leave my classroom as it was too loud, and heightened senses. E.g. smell which is so strong now but only at times, its not constant. When talking to people, some times I see a wave of "sparkles" fly away from their head or possibly from behind their head. I feel really uncomfortable going out of my home, as I can often sense peoples energies and im very paranoid for some reason. All I tend to scan out is negativity.

This has gotten out of control, today I had to come home ASAP from the shopping center as it was too crowded and I felt uncomfortable. When I was standing still I felt like im in my mind (sounds crazy I know), and I was just looking at my body and everything, my surroundings looked different also. This was NOT a depersonalization episode, as I have had them before, it was different. I could barely walk as I was so much in my head!

Ive also been getting spashes of coloures when I close my eyes, red and purple mainly, recently when I try to sleep I get closed eye visuals of stars and galaxies (this is a good experience and I get slight waves of euphoria from it). My dreams have become much more strange, I keep having dreams, which im sure I have dreamt before, but couldnt have, as it was based around a new experience which happend a day prior to the dream for example..

Are these common experiences? Is my third eye opened? what is wrong with me?? I feel like im going crazy, if its my third eye, how can I close it, or not let it control me?

Re: Confused and alone.. in need of guidance desperately.

What you are experiencing is fairly normal for someone undergoing a spiritual awakening.

You need to focus on grounding and real life until you feel completely normal again.

Get a copy of my book, Energy Work. The advice and explanations there will help.

No, you don't just 'open' the third eye and have it remain open. Your perceptions heighten and you begin to see energy, auras, astral starfields, and clairvoyant visions will eventually appear. This is usually a slow process, and you can gain control over this using affirmations and commands.

But, for now, given all you have said, focus on grounding until you feel completely normal again. Then return to whatever you were doing, energy work, meditation, etc.

robert