Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Copy of A few questions for you

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Re: Copy of A few questions for you

Sure, thank you

Last night, I tried again to exit oob. And now I know what was the feeling on my right foot. It was trance awareness as you said. Well, early stages of my try was usual, so I'll skip it. At later stages I got vibrations, increased ear tinglings and started to feel a fast heartbeat(chakra beat I can say). Than I decided to direct my attention towards my mind. So I focused on my mind and started affirming "I'm exiting". Than it started to feel cold all around my body and I realised it was the feeling I felt on my foot that day. Then I continued affirming. As I was doing that, I started to lose all cues, in fact; all feelings on my body except the cold. I started to become aware of my body again, although I was still affirming. After a while, I was fully aware of my body was still affirming, and feeling nothing. Than I got up to confirm if I exited oob, just to realise I didn't. Than I got back to my bed, to try another method. This time I tried affirmations and split the process into 3 parts: creation of the energy body, shifting conspicuous news between bodies and severing ties between bodies. And the 2nd part of the process made me discover that the numb feeling I h
    cft was flawed. Because the numb feeling I for than was just like I got morphine. The feeling I was feeling was more like a few seconds after making numb a part of body by lessening the blood circulation and than removing the object that lessens it. These are good discoveries, I'll keep trying to discover more with the things I learned yesterday...

Blog Entries

I misunderstood some of what you wrote above, but I recommend that you try an active exit technique- affirmations are helpful but are not an exit technique- do something to exteriorize your energy body and support it with affirmations.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Now it's my turn to ask you to be descriptive,exactly what do you think you misunderstood, and I'll try to explain it another way so you can understand and, well, help me. But whatever, I'll try these techniques, at least some of them. See ya.

Blog Entries

And the 2nd part of the process made me discover that the numb feeling I h
    cft was flawed. Because the numb feeling I for than was just like I got morphine. The feeling I was feeling was more like a few seconds after making numb a part of body by lessening the blood circulation and than removing the object that lessens it.
    You lost me there..
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

First of all, i realized i never got injected with morphine, it was causing general anesthesia, while i only got a local one. I went to a dentist that day, one of my teeth was teetering a bit. He anesthesized my lower jaw to pull the teeth although he never managed to pull my teeth that day because somehow, it was still hurting when he tried to pull that tooth.
    The point is: The feeling i got after the cold was more like i was getting anesthesized, while that one i felt before that(getting into trance first), i found it was a bit flawed. That's what i'm talking about

Well, i can surely say this is amazing, as i feel and learn new things when i try it again and again, and everytime that happens. This time i felt a new feeling starting around upper-middle of my head(i guess this is where my brow chakra should be). it felt like i was just kicked in the head, but not painfully. Than, it expanded to my neck, and than to my shoulders, there it stopped expanding, and slowly vanished as i tried to go further in my obe trial. As i learned from the manifestation and healing course(which i recently managed to buy it and access it along with astral projection mastery course) it might be related with an energy blockage opeing up there.On the other hand, it's also said this is a cue for the brow chakra strobing, but i don't remember any flashes of light. i wonder what happened out there.
    Last edited by TheSingular; 13th July 2012 at 08:36 AM.

P.S. for my post #16:
    Quote Originally Posted by flzf View Post
    The point is: The feeling i got after the cold was more like i was getting anesthesized, while that one i felt before that(getting into trance first), i found it was a bit flawed. That's what i'm talking about
    i found out that that feeling i was feeling i was having all the time was never a dumb feeling, but somehow, it was the feeling generally used to stimulate the energy body... Interesting...
    Last edited by TheSingular; 13th July 2012 at 11:44 AM.