Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Teaching NEW

Re: Teaching NEW

Hi Robert,
    This is probably very irrelevant, but ill give it a shot anyways...
    Im suffering from General Anxiety Disorder, and the medication im taking has no effect on me. I was hoping that energy work and astral projection might shake me up and change everything.

If you didn't know, having an anxiety disorder is like wearing a thick coat outside on a hot summer day. You always have that feeling that you get right before taking a test...even if you have no test or anything to worry about. I've suffered for 15 years now, and im really fed up with it.

I've went through a situation where my anxiety went way up, and i lost control. As a result the anger lasted for a year, and drove me to be more confident and change completly...i became the coolest guy in a month from this harvested anger and now that its drifting off and im not that angry after 2 years anymore, the anxiety is slowly creeping back and im scared. Im currently on the MAP stystem and am on day 5. One day after i woke up, i heard something say my name. This was after using the energy stimulations techniques. During those exercises, my hands were tingling and buzzing, down to the bone, an overwhelming experience.

When i used tactile imaging on my toes...my feet turned red and numb, and there was force stopping my two feet from touching each other.

The point of this story was that i want to thank you for the MAP program. I feel more energized than usual and am having some real fun with the energy stimulation techniques. Everday i feel closer to having an OBE

Cheers

G'day,

Am short on time, so please forgive my brevity.

I recommend you read my books, Astral Dynamics 2nd edition, Energy Work, 2nd edition, and The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook 2nd edition.

Daily meditation and energy work are first on the list.

I also recommend you check out my Manifestation and Self Healing program at www.astraldynamics.com

I also recommend you cut down your toxic load: use fluoride free drinking water and toothpaste (an Reverse Osmosis unit will help), sleep earthed (google this and find products like earthed sheets...electrically earthed... shoes, mousepads and footpads) and check out David Wolfe's experiments with this. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4WPdIsBtQ

A raw organic diet would most likely also help. Try it for a few months and see how you feel.

Acupuncture and massage will help.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by topdog255 View Post
    Hi Robert,
    This is probably very irrelevant, but ill give it a shot anyways...
    Im suffering from General Anxiety Disorder, and the medication im taking has no effect on me. I was hoping that energy work and astral projection might shake me up and change everything.

If you didn't know, having an anxiety disorder is like wearing a thick coat outside on a hot summer day. You always have that feeling that you get right before taking a test...even if you have no test or anything to worry about. I've suffered for 15 years now, and im really fed up with it.

I've went through a situation where my anxiety went way up, and i lost control. As a result the anger lasted for a year, and drove me to be more confident and change completly...i became the coolest guy in a month from this harvested anger and now that its drifting off and im not that angry after 2 years anymore, the anxiety is slowly creeping back and im scared. Im currently on the MAP stystem and am on day 5. One day after i woke up, i heard something say my name. This was after using the energy stimulations techniques. During those exercises, my hands were tingling and buzzing, down to the bone, an overwhelming experience.

When i used tactile imaging on my toes...my feet turned red and numb, and there was force stopping my two feet from touching each other.

The point of this story was that i want to thank you for the MAP program. I feel more energized than usual and am having some real fun with the energy stimulation techniques. Everday i feel closer to having an OBE

Cheers
    Last edited by Robert Bruce; 15th January 2012 at 08:33 AM. Reason: act of Bob

Thanks Robert,

I was just wondering though, will astral projecting shake me out of anxiety...kind of like the feeling you get after you watch a good-hearted movie. That warm feeling inside. Becuase im sure flying is incredible. I feel like once i project ill have a whole different view on life, and wake up and enjoy life instead of being a victim to anxiety...I've spent my whole life figuring out what has caused it. i thought i had to be perfect so that it would go away. but now im anxious...about being anxious lol.

This would be worth a try, for sure.

I suggest you program your dreams, and OBE's if they happen, so that you will find the cause of your anxiety and fix it.

You can program a dream with intention and affirmations. EG, "I dream about the source of my anxiety and remove its cause" or similar.

Google this 'programming dreams' for more ideas.

robert

EG.
    A simple technique to program the topic of your dream. Write what you want to dream about on a small sheet of paper. If you want to solve a particular problem or get clear information about an issue or realtionship write a statement that affirm that you will get the information you need.Put it under your pillow. When you are in your bed affirm 20 times your statement of intent about the dream you want to have.
    Another simple technique to program your dream consist to immerse yourself in the topic you want to dream about and have a particular question in mind or problem to solve about this topic. If you want a solution about a chemistry problem immerse yourself in that topic before you go to sleep , read books , think about the topic , incubate it. When in your bed suggest your mind that you'll dream a solution to your problem.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by topdog255 View Post
    Thanks Robert,

I was just wondering though, will astral projecting shake me out of anxiety...kind of like the feeling you get after you watch a good-hearted movie. That warm feeling inside. Becuase im sure flying is incredible. I feel like once i project ill have a whole different view on life, and wake up and enjoy life instead of being a victim to anxiety...I've spent my whole life figuring out what has caused it. i thought i had to be perfect so that it would go away. but now im anxious...about being anxious lol.
    Last edited by Robert Bruce; 13th February 2012 at 08:19 AM. Reason: act of bob

Hello Robert

I haven't been around or spoke to you and I wanted to say Hello mostly.

But Reading over this, I would love the be a certified teacher of new and or donate my time to help you, Maybe as a intern i guess, make this a reality. I don't know if this is something you are still doing, or thinking about doing but I'd love to offer your help in anyway I Can. I actually have a fairly steady schedule where i can actually do these things, not to mention that people in my area are becoming more open to ideas such as Acupuncture, Reiki ETC.

Please let me know, Thank you
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Hey Robert is it already an option to get a certificated NEW teacher or practitioner? If yes how?

Hi guys ! Teaching NEW as an animated clip that virtually shows moving spots on the body should be nice and perfect for learning ... so please do this because the NEW is the fundamental part of having OBEs

Quote Originally Posted by Tooraj2008 View Post
    Hi guys ! Teaching NEW as an animated clip that virtually shows moving spots on the body should be nice and perfect for learning ... so please do this because the NEW is the fundamental part of having OBEs
    It's a good idea. I won't have time until I finish my PhD thesis but if someone is interested, I suggest using Blender for animation, and ManuelbastioniLAB for generating human models. Point lights could be used to visualize places where awareness should be pointed at. I can help with the technical stuff

EDIT: removed link to Blender - I don't have 20 posts yet, so it's against forum rules.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3