Thread: False awakening to astral projection?

1. Lightbulb False awakening to astral projection?

I had a bizarre experience this morning. I woke up and started my day as usual. But very soon I realized that I was still in a dream (reality tests work!). I came back to bed, closed my eyes (never happens in a dream, huh?) and began feeling vibrations. Soon enough I was astral projecting within a dream, which was within a dream. Reminds me of Inception or something!

The question is: was the astral projection just a part of the dream, or should I suppose it was the real thing? It felt real...I don't know what to think about that.

Thanks for your feedback!

Re: False awakening to astral projection?

I think a lot of it depends on your level of lucidity. If you were very lucid, it's likely that you were really projecting, though it's possible to still be projecting in a dream. But if you had low lucidity, you were almost certainly still in a dreaming state of consciousness.

Did you interact with any entities? Did they seem "real"? Or were they flat and weird like typical dream characters?

I think that false awakenings may be your etheric body sort of "accidentally" waking up in the RTZ (Focus 22?), but dreaming and OBEs are so closely related, oftentimes the line between the two get blurred.