Thread: "Shiva"/"Shakti"

"Shiva"/"Shakti"

This experience started out with me in some kind of school, with lots of other people around.
    I decide to show them what i can do, so i start to hover, a few inches from the ground.
    My intention is to show them that everyone has the potential to use these abilities, but they are all too shocked and amazed to listen or believe me when i tell them this.

I fly up high above the disbelieving crowd, until they look very small below me. It is a wonderful feeling.
    I enjoy flying backwards, round in swooping arcs and circles. There's something exhilarating about not knowing if you're going to fly right into something, but doing it anyway. My conscious mind is screaming at me in fear, but at the same time, knowing it's a dream, laughing at my own rational fear.
    I swoop down over the heads of the crowd, and se a couple of guys who seem angry at me. They seem to think i'm showing off, and taking the attention away from them, so they start throwing rocks at me.
    I catch the rocks and let them fall to the ground harming no-one.
    Then i fly down, feet-first, lying on my back, with my arms folded behind my head, as if i'm just lying on my bed, and fly right at the guys and kick them over.
    It's so funny. They're so angry.
    I shout at them to just fly, come and get me, but they can't. They don't believe it's possible.

All this flying around makes me feel like a super-hero. Suddenly the scene changes, and i'm somewhere else, somewhere indistinct.
    I'm with another being, female feeling. I can't really see her, she's just off to my right hand side.
    Another being appears before me.. He looks like some kind of super-hero, he has long dark hair, and wears golden robes. I can feel power emanating from him.
    I ask him to show me his true being.
    Suddenly he glows, a lattice of golden light criss-crosses his body. As he stands there shining, he transforms into a youthful man, eyes bright, pure perfect skin, he simply glows with God-like energy.
    Then, as i am looking at him, he shimmers, and another form separates from him.
    A female version, very similar in build and facial features.
    The two expressions of the one being stand before me, beaming with golden God-light.
    I am in complete awe.
    "Shakti and Shiva" i think to myself, amazed.

Then, things get a little weird.
    The male being pulls out of his mouth, what look like large unrolled condoms.
    With a thought, he explains what is about to happen.
    He pulls open the end of one, and i put my arm inside, as does the female being beside me, so we are sharing one of these condoms. The other two beings do the same, so that each couple, has their arms inside these large condoms, essentially creating a single large arm. The we proceed to insert these into various orifices, of the other couple. We basically form a knot with our bodies. Everyone is giving and receiving pleasure. We cease to be four individuals, and become one single connected unit.
    It is a strange but wonderful experience.

In my mind, i hear words,like a poem being recited.
    I cannot recall now, but the essence of it was saying that we are one, there is no beginning and no end of any individual being. That whether we are together in a shared experience, or completely alone, there is no difference in what we truly are at our core, and that we are never really alone. It was a beautiful poem, and i woke immediately after, thinking "i must remember those words." I made a request of my higher self, to remember the words, at some fully awake point in the future.

As of yet, i cannot recall them, tho i can feel the essence of their meaning when i try...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: "Shiva"/"Shakti"

I've had many dreams where I was told something significant, which I heard and understood in the dream, but which I cannot recall clearly upon waking. However, it seems that these things are still with me, just not consciously accessible. Present in the subconscious, but not in the conscious awareness. The feeling of being able to feel the essence of the meaning while yet being unable to clearly recall the specifics is very familiar to me.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    The two expressions of the one being stand before me, beaming with golden God-light.
    "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle." - Revelation 1:13; "...But Wisdom is justified of Her children" - Matthew 11:19
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    This experience started out with me in some kind of school, with lots of other people around.
    I decide to show them what i can do, so i start to hover, a few inches from the ground.
    My intention is to show them that everyone has the potential to use these abilities, but they are all too shocked and amazed to listen or believe me when i tell them this.
    This first part reminds me of a lot of dreams (or some lucid experiences) I have too. I had, for example, a funny dream in January, I copy it here from my electronic xls-journal (yes, I keep it as an excel file in English):

Wednesday, 11. Jan 2012
    I am holding a talk and/or lecture in a smaller hall.
    It all looks even a bit like 19th century to me.
    I first seem to have talked about evolutioninary topics (alternative view) or biology or sth similar.
    Then I say sth surprising:
    „And one more thing: I can fly.“
    Then I lift of the ground in a vertical (lying) position.
    I see a woman in shock holding her hands before her eyes to close her view.

Remarks:
    The woman's reaction was somehow sweet and funny alike, that's why I remember it so well. She seemed not really too shocked or terrified, just more baffled, yet still somehow her belief system was a little shattered, or maybe it was regarded as sth 'indecent' by their society's norms?

Like you Neal, I then just wanted to prove to them that we are so much more and that not just "I" can fly, but "we all" can fly.
    This collector of useless clutter.