Thread: Hitchhikers and higher planes

Hitchhikers and higher planes

I've been pondering this for a while...

Say you have an astral hitchhiker that is causing you trouble. It's almost certain that this entity originates from lower planes or the RTZ.

Now, say you have some skill with navigating inner space. Say you decide to move to the higher astral or even the mental planes.

Would a shift to such an environment be enough to remove the hitchhiker? Theoretically, the vibratory rate of the hitchhiker would be much lower than the vibratory rate of the upper astral or mental planes, and thus such a shift would be intolerable by the negative-natured hitchhiker.

Buhlman says in Secret of the Soul that he simply moves the the "next level" to avoid negs.

Has anyone tried this? I've never had an issue with hitchhikers, and as you can imagine I'm not keen on seeking out such an experiment.

Blog Entries

Re: Hitchhikers and higher planes

I've done this, but not thought of it that way. I just automatically just get away from them by flying "up". But I suspect that 'raising vibration' is more about lifestyle and attitude towards the universe than about diversionary tactics. In fact, there is a post in Robert's blog that I think would fit in well here, IMO.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 20th July 2012 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Added link to relevant quote
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

Re: Hitchhikers and higher planes

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming90 View Post
    I've been pondering this for a while...

Say you have an astral hitchhiker that is causing you trouble. It's almost certain that this entity originates from lower planes or the RTZ.

Now, say you have some skill with navigating inner space. Say you decide to move to the higher astral or even the mental planes.

Would a shift to such an environment be enough to remove the hitchhiker? Theoretically, the vibratory rate of the hitchhiker would be much lower than the vibratory rate of the upper astral or mental planes, and thus such a shift would be intolerable by the negative-natured hitchhiker.

Buhlman says in Secret of the Soul that he simply moves the the "next level" to avoid negs.

Has anyone tried this? I've never had an issue with hitchhikers, and as you can imagine I'm not keen on seeking out such an experiment.
    Yes me has done this too...when I consentrat me on the third eye or crown chakra then the problem is solved for me at least....I do not know if you can say it takeĀ“s me to next level...but it get automaticly peace ...