Thread: Red Orbs (COPY)

Red Orbs (COPY)

Hello Robert - I posted this in the Dreaming forum, & someone kindly suggested I should ask you directly, which I hope you don't mind my doing. . . I dreamed you & I were talking very intensely about various topics, when I asked you about "red orbs", as I had seen one once in my bedroom (which I "really" have).

You told me that they could be dangerous, & could morph into human shapes. . . I'd really appreciate your comments, is there any truth in this, in your experience?

Many thanks in advance!

Re: Red Orbs

red orbs are full of vitality, and seen in this way are often sexual in nature and can even be an astral projector or sexual energy feeding entity.'

If you see significant orbs of any kind, it is best to fumigate and cleanse the area. See my book 'the practical psychic self defense handbook' for instructions on how to go about this.

robert

Re: Red Orbs

From my own experience I can really confirm what Robert writes here. Recently I did not see a red orb actually, but I woke up from a "kind of" nightmare (see below) and saw in one corner of my room drenched in a slight red light with the objects shimmering this way.

I later checked and re-checked under the same conditions to find out what it could have been and if it possibly was emanating from e.g. a kind of of electric light or lamp (such as we have e.g. on electrical multiplugs) or anything. But that was not the case and also it never re-appeared. I assume I had just after waking up still opened up my (astral?) vision to the 'red spectrum' and so everything was enhanced on the red wavelength.

The "nightmare" was of a kind of astral sex experience. The woman's face then in the end (climax? don't know) for a second or so turned into a kind of monster grimace, maybe looking like vampire-zombie-mix or sth. Actually, believe it or not, even this then did not make me feel fear (I'm pretty fearless in dreams and projections as it seems). I even had to laugh but commented to her that it was funny bit I did not want or needed a kind of monster show now.

Still, maybe as a kind of self-protection I then woke up. That's when I saw that strange red spectrum in the dark around things as described above.

Before that it had been maybe more dream-like and in that scene I played frisbee with that same woman (looking normal) while she was out of my sleeping room and I was inside it. Maybe this open door and the frisbee thrown back and fro symbolises that kind of security hole through which the entity (or self-aspect?) then managed to intrude into my private space.

Dreammoods tells me accordingly (and it hits the nail on the head!): "To see or play Frisbee in your dream represents an easy-going attitude or a lack of competitive spirit.". So this may indeed indicate a too easy-going attitude towards negative energies around us, as well as a lack of competitive 'spirit' to win the (frisbee) game against a neg? Since then I wear my Schorl again at night and take other precautions and it ("she") did not return.

(Yeah, sorry, I know we shouldn't post here but I thought that this is very straight on topic and I'll add this here. Maybe CFT you can shift this into a new thread, too, because maybe more people have experiences with red light or orbs in this way? Also I'm the one who suggested to sono2 to ask you about this.)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: Red Orbs (COPY)

Thanks for the info! I regularly do a cleansing & banishing earth pentagram in my bedroom, & will sprinle some Hialayan Mountain salt crystals in the corners just to be sure.