Thread: negative manifestations

negative manifestations

Hey Rob

I realize that you may not be the person to ask this question too but, I needed to ask something about negative manifesting.

by Negative manifesting I mean someone using unconcious manifesting/attraction againest me. See I go to my mother's house to play chess with my step dad, thats kinda our thing, everytime I leave my mother's house she wants me to call her to tell her I'm 'home safe'.

Thats not a real problem; the real problem i have is, like tonite I came home and my phone was ringing off the hook from my mom calling, I tried to call back she started calling the house phone, she's so afriad that some bad has happened to me or something. I can't do anything, practically. She gets nervous of the girls I date or the places I go or the people I make freinds with.

I'm starting to wonder if all of her negative thinking to end up brining negative thing into my life. I think you said something in your healing and manifestation course that "people doing this kind of thing are like black magic or negative affirmations"?

if you could sujest anything that might help I'd be greatful
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Re: negative manifestations

Many mom's are worrisome. Its because they love you.

I know one mom who used to follow her son (aged 19) when he visited friends and eventually was caught peeking through a window at night, checking on him. And some mom's (and dad's) when they first send their kids to school, will wait outside the school all day, in case something happens and they are needed.

Children are addictive, and so precious. Some mom's have problems letting go.

You need to have a heart to heart talk with your mom to ease her worry...you are an adult, etc, and need to take risks and do adult things. It is your life.

This kind of thing can attract problems for you, or at least make them worse, as you suspect. You can counter this, if you can't do anything about it, with affirmations of your own. The core affirmation in my book, 'Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook' is a very good start.

I am loved and I am worthy.
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.

robert

Blog Entries

Re: negative manifestations

I would add to this the "blue room meditation". It has done wonders for some situations for me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.