Thread: Franz Bardon's PME beings

Franz Bardon's PME beings

Hi Robert,

In another post you mentioned Bardon's PME beings as having agreed to be training spirits. I would like to know your take on them as helper spirits for our earthly requirements not necessarily as familiars but something more elevated. I also would like your take on them as initiators.

There is a current zeitgeist in the evocation web where one develops relationships with spirits in the Hoodoo mode (offerings, maintenance etc.) vis-a-vis the classic command with divine authority. I find that the Bardon ZGE spirits and Mercury beings do not follow this Hoodoo mode. Several other practitioners find them friendly yet business-like & straight forward. What has been your experience and take on these ?

Thanks for your insights.

Yours in the Path,
    magi777

Re: Franz Bardon's PME beings

PME beings are, as you say, friendly yet businesslike. They are 'designed' to be available as practice for novice magicians, and that is where they are most helpful. As you probably know, this is not the case with many spirits, and mistakes can be costly.

I would not think such spirits are up to the task of initiation, although this would depend on where one is starting from.

Most such spirits want something out of the deal, and if they get what they want then they are more reliable and amicable.

robert