Thread: Astral Projection VS privacy

1. Astral Projection VS privacy

I'm still not that good at AP and still trying to run some test before I believe it's a "real thing" and not just a dream. I know many of you here are quite skilled at AP, so I thought I'd ask: given that just about anybody can learn AP and basically travel without limitations and fly/walk through walls and closed doors, is there such a thing as PRIVACY? Astral Projection is not an openly discussed topic around the world. Every year more and more people become interested in it. Does this mean that every year there is less and less privacy? I know it sounds silly, but can you assume that whenever you take shower, you might not be alone??? That's a bit terrifying, don't you think?

Have you done anything immoral while astral projecting? Have you spied on anybody? Went through doors that were not supposed to be open? Seen things that were not supposed to be seen?

Blog Entries

Re: Astral Projection VS privacy

Quote Originally Posted by embrace View Post
    I'm still not that good at AP and still trying to run some test before I believe it's a "real thing" and not just a dream. I know many of you here are quite skilled at AP, so I thought I'd ask: given that just about anybody can learn AP and basically travel without limitations and fly/walk through walls and closed doors, is there such a thing as PRIVACY?
    Good question embrace, my opinion is that the answer is complicated.
    First of all, even though I do think that anyone can project if they really work on it, it's not easy and the person has to have a certain type of personality to do so; it's not something that attracts everyone. So IMO for most people once they get out, they need to learn to navigate the nonphysical environment. Then, as most people who project find out, a lot of the environment is self-created- the astral is thought-responsive (and emotion responsive) so a lot of what is seen is a projection of the self- either fragments or various aspects.
    The etheric is the closest to the physical but it's still subject to perceptual distortion- what Robert calls the Alice in Wonderland effect, the Mind-Split effect, and many people end up coming back to body awareness before they've really explored, at least at first. I can attest to this. It took me a lot of experience to be able to get something out of projection, the nonphysical can be challenging in many ways.
    Astral Projection is not an openly discussed topic around the world. Every year more and more people become interested in it. Does this mean that every year there is less and less privacy? I know it sounds silly, but can you assume that whenever you take shower, you might not be alone??? That's a bit terrifying, don't you think?
    No, and it's because when you project, you usually interact with the projected double of the person you have decided to visit, and not their objective physical self. That doesn't mean you don't see the physical, you do, but it's not as straightforward as many make it seem. Then there is the expectation of privacy- humans tend to be territorial, and they put up subconscious barriers around their bedrooms and bathrooms, because they simply expect to be alone or let only a few people in, and their unconscious projections know who is who, even if a person doesn't consciously think of it.

Have you done anything immoral while astral projecting? Have you spied on anybody? Went through doors that were not supposed to be open? Seen things that were not supposed to be seen?
    When I was learning to navigate in projection, we had a new neighbor that had just moved in a few houses down the road. I yet hadn't met them, so when I found myself in the RTZ I decided to go see what they had done with the house (I was friends with the previous occupant so I was curious) so when I showed up in the house I encountered a woman who gave me an astral beatdown- I was surprised at her hostile reaction to my visit (naively, it hadn't occurred to me that it was not ok). Later I got to meet her in the physical and realized it was her (she looked like herself). This taught me something I learned later- you don't trespass in the etheric, unless the person gave their permission.
    I have been visited by people I know, and some I don't, and I usually show my uninvited guests the door, not always nicely. You can ask my husband.

I've been to places that were heavily guarded, but we won't talk about that for now.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Astral Projection VS privacy

It's always a pleasure to read your answers. Thank you!