Thread: My Most Amazing OBE

Dreamwalker Guest

My Most Amazing OBE

My most amazing OBE would probably have to have been my first one.
    I was llying in my bed listening to a "boxed Nirvana" sound track that is said to help. I started to feel strange and it felt like I had an electric current passing through me. It felt like a black out for a second and then I "woke up" so to speak in what apppeard to be a really bright white light. I was extremly disorientated . Obivously I had read about this before, for those who dont know its caused astral blindness, I moved away from my body as I heard this helps. I had only moved what seemed like a few meters when I saw my bedroom door. I walked into it...this puzzled me as I thought you could walk through things in the astral. I leaned against it and pushed and "melted through" if I had to compare it to somthing I would say it was like walkign through a dense bubble. After which I proceeded to wonder and jump around encountering many astral beasties I didnt know how to communicate with....

It was cool ^_^

Blog Entries
    Dreamwalker wrote:
    ...my bedroom door. I walked into it...this puzzled me as I thought you could walk through things in the astral. I leaned against it and pushed and "melted through" if I had to compare it to somthing I would say it was like walkign through a dense bubble.
    In different occasions it has felt like I was made out of air, but could feel the wall, on another that I was 'like butter' and felt that slight hesitation. Other times walls have felt completely solid but at the time I was in the Astral "planes". It's interesting to hear the description of it feeling like a bubble. In my case it was I who felt like the bubble.
    Great description, Dreamwalker.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I likened it to "Saran wrap."
    "Dense bubble" sounds close.

Dreamwalker Guest
    Maybe the sensations in the astral are directly linked to energy currents or somthing. I suppose its like how it water feels diffrent in the physical plane or some such thing.