Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
It could be related to the concept of losing and retrieving Aspects of Self.
But I'm not sure. Was it this persons you were afraid of or were you upset
because of something with your boyfriend?

Was your fear manifest in any way, like being an entity or thoughtform?
I was afraid of both...that my bf does "force" me against my will to interact with people who does awoke fear in me, and the "friend" is half criminal in my point of view and I am afraid that through his not total honest actin´s I might end up in a police investigation when he will be exposed.....

This to be "forced" it come´s from my mother who always forced me against my will and never listened to me when me trying to say...I am scared or afraid....she pusched me out of the door and do thing´s what she wanted me to do...like go and get milk from granny and I was not allowed to take the short cut but had to go throug the pasture with the nasty horse....the short cut was over a small river with no proper brigde only small timber cross the river.....so now when I think what had bean most awful to be killed by drowning or to be kicked dead by the horse...In my mothers world it was better to be kicked dead by the horse ..
(All this "forcing" did happen before 7 yrs old...we moved to town when I was 7 yrs old)

Now all is solved my fear is gone.....but I am very interested of the field inside of me what is so clean now...wow.