Thread: Why is self defense nessicary?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Re: Why is self defense nessicary?

Perhaps when I was younger it was just messing around with things for fun, but as I got older and understood what i was getting into I made the conscious and informed decision to persist with my search

I've thought if some higher power is blocking me, I might need to try 'reality busters' as I dont know if that can block seeing the unseen. So far I've experimented with Binaural Audio to induce hallucinations to see if I can unwedge myself from the Third Dimension, also Im keeping up with loosening my Etheric body if that is any help. I have a contingency in place however, a friend of mine knows how [removed sentence as per forum rules]. However thats my last resort to dislodge myself from being stuck in 'reality', If something is behind this, they'll learn the tenacity of the human spirit.

I have considered higher selfs/spirit guides etc are part of a persons mind, by the same token I've started to consider 'demons' and negs are manifestations of a persons fear of death and the unknown, of which I honestly dont have a fear of, indeed on some days I look forward to the end of my lifes journey with no fear of it. I've been told before either way negs are cowards, and if one does not fear them, they tend to avoid people like that. This could also feed into my theory they are manifestations of fear.

Im glad to see others who arent paranoid about the pleasantries! I'll skip them every time, because I honestly dont believe they are needed.

I think Lilith being picky is bad, Incubi are reputed to be more violent and evil then succubi, on the whole from the accounts I've heard of your more like to find a Succubi to enter into a mutual pact of pleasure for energy then you are to find a Incubi that doesnt just take by force and terror. Truth be told, I'd love to have a Succubi companion lol
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 12th August 2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Please see forum rules