Thread: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    I suggest you throw out the idea of punishment. This whole matter of existence and being is about experiencing what you need most in order to grow closer to God/Source/Truth--whatever term you like best. CFT used the word Karma, because that's what this sentence suggests your getting at, but Karma is simply the configuration of all forces that make this very moment what it is, whether good or bad. Think cause and effect. Better yet, think about cause and effect being blind, amoral concepts if that helps. You're not being punished, you're learning to pick the lock on your cage and sometimes it takes a lifetime or more to just figure out you've been using the wrong method all along. Keep going.

Soul
    I see what your getting at there, and CT might be right, I think I was describing Karma. Maybe it doesnt exist, maybe it does but sometimes I just cant help wondering if I my purpose in this life is suffer to learn something. It brings up alot of uncomfortable questions like if I can ever change that fate, or if my only liberation will be when its time for me to move on from this plane.

Either way, I wonder if anyone else has ever been angry at their higher self? I know I am, it'll be a interesting conversation if I ever get a hold of her.

Still back on topic, do I have the right mindset to work on Kundilini? Can it even work on me if I meditate and listen to Chakra binaurals?

Re: Can everyone Awaken Kundulini?

Quote Originally Posted by LenaNight
    do I have the right mindset to work on Kundilini?
    here's the answer :

Quote Originally Posted by LenaNight
    at this point in my life I dont care what happens, yes I've heard the horror stories and if it kills me so be it, but I also have great tenacity and spirit

* "I have energetic sensations along the spine and associated areas".

* "My basal/sacral chakras are very active i definitely feel Kundalini".

* "Am I kundalini active if i feel something moving upwards my spine?"

* "I'm seeing a lot of "Serpent" type Kundalini "Snake" visions - is an awakening immiment?.

* "I'm particularly third eye sensitive - is this Kundalini?"

* "I'm very prone to depressions and mood-swings is this Kundalini induced "psychosis"?

* "Do i have to lose my marbles to let Kundalini rise?"

* "I'm a stay at home wife with two great kids , will Kundalini fit fine into my routine?"

* "As as advanced practioner i might be ready for Kundalini as the "next upgrade"-what should i proceed with".

* "What about Kundalini resorts? - I'm spirtiually inclined and this might be spending time productively for me"

* "Where can i get a shakipat and how long will it last?"

are addressed here : Going for Kundalini.

Blog Entries

Honestly, I think Kundalini awakens, rather than you awakening it. There may be apparent triggering events (or not), and there are things that can facilitate it, but it seems to be rather like conception. It happens when and if it happens. You can prepare for it, do what you can to encourage it, etc., but it happens because it's meant to happen the way it happens, you know?

I know that's not very helpful, but that's just what I see now (after a couple of decades of working through the consequences and effects of an awakened Kundalini that completely and utterly destroyed me and my life and rebuilt same). It's okay to look for it, to look forward to it, but it will happen when and if it will happen.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    * "I have energetic sensations along the spine and associated areas".

* "My basal/sacral chakras are very active i definitely feel Kundalini".

* "Am I kundalini active if i feel something moving upwards my spine?"

* "I'm seeing a lot of "Serpent" type Kundalini "Snake" visions - is an awakening immiment?.

* "I'm particularly third eye sensitive - is this Kundalini?"

* "I'm very prone to depressions and mood-swings is this Kundalini induced "psychosis"?

* "Do i have to lose my marbles to let Kundalini rise?"

* "I'm a stay at home wife with two great kids , will Kundalini fit fine into my routine?"

* "As as advanced practioner i might be ready for Kundalini as the "next upgrade"-what should i proceed with".

* "What about Kundalini resorts? - I'm spirtiually inclined and this might be spending time productively for me"

* "Where can i get a shakipat and how long will it last?"

are addressed here : Going for Kundalini.

that was worth a laugh

poke and prod at it , it will SNAP you into 2.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .