Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
I suggest you throw out the idea of punishment. This whole matter of existence and being is about experiencing what you need most in order to grow closer to God/Source/Truth--whatever term you like best. CFT used the word Karma, because that's what this sentence suggests your getting at, but Karma is simply the configuration of all forces that make this very moment what it is, whether good or bad. Think cause and effect. Better yet, think about cause and effect being blind, amoral concepts if that helps. You're not being punished, you're learning to pick the lock on your cage and sometimes it takes a lifetime or more to just figure out you've been using the wrong method all along. Keep going.

Soul
I see what your getting at there, and CT might be right, I think I was describing Karma. Maybe it doesnt exist, maybe it does but sometimes I just cant help wondering if I my purpose in this life is suffer to learn something. It brings up alot of uncomfortable questions like if I can ever change that fate, or if my only liberation will be when its time for me to move on from this plane.

Either way, I wonder if anyone else has ever been angry at their higher self? I know I am, it'll be a interesting conversation if I ever get a hold of her.

Still back on topic, do I have the right mindset to work on Kundilini? Can it even work on me if I meditate and listen to Chakra binaurals?