Thread: Hallucination or something else?

Blog Entries

Hallucination or something else?

One minute ago I saw something wierd at my office when walking back to my desk. I glanced into another corridor and at a desk I saw a dark skinned person with black, short curly hair and a light blue shirt.
    I thought: -who was that?!, and got confused as I know there is no one working there that looks that way. I looked again and saw that no one was sitting there. It could have been reflections due to the fact that there are alot of windows at my office (not talking about the software.. HEHE (ok that was a bad one (Im a programmer..))). But the reflection still portraied someone not working here.

My question is if this could be an effect of praciticing MAP and meditating? What do you think it was?

Blog Entries

Re: Hallucination or something else?

It could be. When I first started projecting consciously (well, after a few years) I experienced what Robert calls 'Alice in Wonderland' effect when I was walking (and turning the corner) very fast. Later on I learned (via a book, can't recall which one) that this happens all the time because of the time the light on the eyeball-processing into electric signals to the brain causes a lag effect, but you don't notice it because your brain filters out all this stuff- but when you start practicing these types of exercises (bringing the conscious mind and the unconscious mind to work simultaneously aware) your mind stops filtering some stuff and you actually experience it. Luckily it's not too often, because waking reality is weird enough.
    In your case the man you saw could have been a memory kicking 'out', the 'ghost' of someone prior, or the 'ghost' of someone in the future, all kinds of possibilities. But maybe a brain trick, a type of matrixing. My brain tends to do that, must be why I'm the way I am.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: Hallucination or something else?

My brain tends to do that, must be why I'm the way I am.
    Haha, fantastic.

Well I guess I aggree with what you say because it never happened before and so it most probably is due to the fact I practice meditation and energy work etc. etc.
    The last 2 years when delving into this whole astral projection matter, things have happened which never happened before so Its easy to point finger and say that this is the reason. But its better to ask in a forum anyway to get opinions.