Thread: Anyone out there? Has this happened to you?

1. Question Anyone out there? Has this happened to you?

I've read the books Astral Dynamics, as well as the newer one about MAP, mastering astral projection. I've slowly gotten to day 24 (a few years ago I tried the program and got sidetracked). I've noticed some strange things happening, but I am sort of not happy about one thing, namely my 'guides' or whoever used to 'remind' me of things has taken a vacation! Case in point, when I'm filling up water jugs to water the plants, I am usually distracted by any number of things (usually my kids), and my 'guides' would remind me to look at them before they overflow. Now since I started doing the MAP program again, they are gone! Well, I don't know if they're gone, but they aren't helping me out with things of that nature anymore, and it's pretty disappointing. I keep forgetting (because I'm scatterbrained to begin with, and seem to be more and more each day). How can I get my guides to come back and remind me of stuff? Or is this some sort of spiritual thing that just happens? Thank you for any replies about this!

To be honest, the MAP program seems to help for sure. I start noticing little things almost every day or so, they can be so subtle yet so startling. Such as, when I just woke up one morning and was laying in bed for a few minutes, part of me could 'see' a dim vision of the road near the house. I almost didn't even pay it any mind, then realized, 'Hey! I could actually 'see' when I was totally awake! This is one awesome program, Mr. Bruce! Thank you for your contribution to the spiritual training of moi!

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone out there? Has this happened to you?

I have to say that doing the program only amplified these kinds of things for me, and not the opposite; however, in my experience, things like that happen in clusters- I don't know if it's true for you, but it's true for me- I have times when things like that happen for weeks and then nothing for months. It may be that the program has made you more aware of your cycles.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.