Thread: Q on mind-split

Q on mind-split

Hi all,

OK, I understand that from the mind-split on sometimes you have a nonbroken fluent memory and first hand experience of an AP and sometimes it's just the memory downloaded at re-entry that makes you realize that an AP took place, while before downloading maybe thinking that an AP failed.
    What I don't understand is what the main cause is that sometimes the consciousness stays with the projected double and sometimes with the physical body.

How come?

regards,

Marc

Re: Q on mind-split

I have this question too. I have been trying to figure out if it is even working. I seem to get the downloads just fine but I want to be the one to consciously leave and visit the astro planes. I have been able to astroview for years and I can see people but its very blurry and so I wanted to get into astro projection so I can go somewhere and be able to take in information better. Any advise on getting this to work? I was in a very deep trance and then after I tried the exit technique I felt very drained but instead of falling asleep I woke right up. I assume it didn't work but about 5-10 min later I felt a strong sensation and the Key word I decided to use. Then I began to download lots of information from three different locations I could remember very vividly. The reason I don't know if this worked or not is because I never fell asleep nor did I feel like I went anywhere. Can someone help me make sense of this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stellaferox View Post
    Hi all,

OK, I understand that from the mind-split on sometimes you have a nonbroken fluent memory and first hand experience of an AP and sometimes it's just the memory downloaded at re-entry that makes you realize that an AP took place, while before downloading maybe thinking that an AP failed.
    What I don't understand is what the main cause is that sometimes the consciousness stays with the projected double and sometimes with the physical body.

How come?

regards,

Marc
    Hi Marc. I don't know if anyone knows. If I were to guess, I'd guess that your conscious point of view will stay with the body that is best developed- be it the etheric or astral (or mental) body. So if you have a well developed etheric body (by both doing energy work and practicing things like recall or clairvoyance) chances are, that a 'traditional OBE with conscious exit' will be experienced from a first person point of view, and not as a memory download to the physical body. And so on and so forth- or so I think.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KRenee View Post
    I have this question too. I have been trying to figure out if it is even working. I seem to get the downloads just fine but I want to be the one to consciously leave and visit the astro planes. I have been able to astroview for years and I can see people but its very blurry and so I wanted to get into astro projection so I can go somewhere and be able to take in information better. Any advise on getting this to work? I was in a very deep trance and then after I tried the exit technique I felt very drained but instead of falling asleep I woke right up.
    This is a sign that it did work, you just gave up too soon.
    I assume it didn't work but about 5-10 min later I felt a strong sensation and the Key word I decided to use. Then I began to download lots of information from three different locations I could remember very vividly. The reason I don't know if this worked or not is because I never fell asleep nor did I feel like I went anywhere. Can someone help me make sense of this?
    I would guess that you clicked out and re-integrated just before getting the download, or assumed that the visual information was received from the past, instead of considering it exit symptoms.
    What I would do if I were you, is, when you feel you're in a deep trance, don't try an exit, try energy body loosening techniques, and when you are getting strong sensations, then try an exit, and don't stop until you either pass out, exit or wake up. And if you wake up, don't think you're done and go to sleep; instead, get up and walk around- test yourself, because you could be separated and not know it.

CFTraveler,

Thank you so much for your help and the very quick response. You are right I believe I did give up too early. Thank you for the suggestions; I will try again and use the body loosening techniques you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Hi Marc. I don't know if anyone knows. If I were to guess, I'd guess that your conscious point of view will stay with the body that is best developed- be it the etheric or astral (or mental) body. So if you have a well developed etheric body (by both doing energy work and practicing things like recall or clairvoyance) chances are, that a 'traditional OBE with conscious exit' will be experienced from a first person point of view, and not as a memory download to the physical body. And so on and so forth- or so I think.
    Thnx CFTraveler. I was beginning to wonder whether I had posted a stupid or awkward question....

Blog Entries

I was beginning to wonder whether I had posted a stupid or awkward question....
    So much of this is speculative, I'd say that there are no stupid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    If I were to guess, I'd guess that your conscious point of view will stay with the body that is best developed- be it the etheric or astral (or mental) body. So if you have a well developed etheric body (by both doing energy work and practicing things like recall or clairvoyance) chances are, that a 'traditional OBE with conscious exit' will be experienced from a first person point of view, and not as a memory download to the physical body. .
    I have chewed on this a while. I think you are right about the bodies. Either the better developed body "gets" the consciousness or it is just a matter of energy as in "consciousness IS energy" and thus the more energetic (active) body is automatically the one with the consciousness (or maybe both).
    This is a fun philosophical discussion!

Open for reactions.......