Thread: Blue ink smearing

Blue ink smearing

Hi Robert,

I`ve been trying to mark my kid`s birthmarks with a blue ballpoint pen. My son however would have none of it. I think he found it ticklish and painful. So what I did is cut open the ballpoint pen and smear the ink on his birthmarks. This he doesn`t seem to mind.

I was just wondering now if this is ok, as I read that you think it`s the blue ink that helps the process and not necessarily the circle or other symbol you draw with it?

I must say I find this method a lot more practical, even for myself as sometimes the ballpoint is a drag to apply when you have oily skin.
    “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.” - Buddha

Re: Blue ink smearing

Medium point ballpoint pens are generally easier on the skin.

Let me know how you go with using the ink alone.

robert

Here we are again. So far I`ve been able to remove 3 small, slightly elevated moles on myself with just the blue ink smearing method. They seem to sort of `dry out` and then I can scratch them off. The first night when applying the ink I got really nauseous, which was the same feeling I had in the past when I did blue ink circling for a week or two but then gave up due to no results. It seems for me it`s `the more ink, the faster the results`.
    “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.” - Buddha

Very interesting. Please take before and after pictures and give me copies, or post them here.

The nausea is a sure sign that you are removing a significant attachment. One way of overcoming this is to only use the ink during daylight hours, as it is always worse at night.

robert