Thread: pumping!

pumping!

hi
    I was directed here after reading an link posted on the LOA forum
    the article discribed in Astral Dynamics heart centre healing where -
    . At the lower end of the spectrum it utilizes a body awareness pumping action to generate a steady flow of healing energy through the secondary energy body circuit.
    and
    The Mystic Heart method involves two basic levels of energy, secondary and primary, so it is suitable for both novice and advanced healers alike. At the lower end of the spectrum it utilizes a body awareness pumping action to generate a steady flow of healing energy through the secondary energy body circuit. Anyone can perform this level of healing, even a total novice. And as said, this is a truly excellent way to learn and develop higher levels of healing ability. It is also quite effective as a healing method in its own right. At the higher end of the spectrum, the Mystic Heart system utilizes the same body awareness pumping action, but this time it is used to induce the heart center (heart chakra) to strobe. The strobe effect releases a very strong pulsing flow of healing energy through the primary circuit (through the major chakra system).

my question is can this pumping action be present everyday in someone or does it have to be invoked?
    Its the only time I ever heard of anything that is similar to what I experience everyday and is mildly painful and annoying? I have been told its an illness. could it be healing ability that is/ has never been used. basically I have pumping in the arms and legs but I have never tried to channel it through the heart. That may be interesting.

thanks for your help

Re: pumping!

What you describe can be caused by strong activity in one or more of your chakras.

This can also be said to be 'kundalini related'.

If not already, you would benefit from reading my book, Energy Work.

robert

Thankyou
    I am so pleased that my question was answered and shocked by my own research on kundalini, which I had never
    heard of. I have a a path to follow now and I will read your book.
    I am very grateful
    thanks again.

Kundalini is the path to genius.

It would help if you read all of my books, as they all contain information relating to kundalini in some way or another.

I do plan a book on this 'Kundalini Dynamics' one day soon, after I complete my current task, which is a video program on 'how to raise kundalini' - http://www.astraldynamics.com/catalog/

robert