Exploring telepathy, clairaudience & channelling

A few weeks ago i began exploring telepathy, clairaudience & channelling with my inner self & my inner landscapes. [telepathy with our pet dog, some birds & trees]

I didn't get a lot, but it was fun & often interesting. i am still open to exploring these areas, but am not currently making the effort to practice directly.

Exploring internal landscapes
i have been listening to some of Tom Campbell videos the last few days & this has inspired me to put some energy & effort into exploring my internal landscapes again.

Method
Closing my eyes & observing

Visual
A large [approx. 1m x 1m] wire square mesh cage top [door] was dropped [shut] onto it's base, it did not fit well.

..... i was then 'pulled' into the scene

i am now inside the cage, the wire mess door top has changed & has extra wire around it's sides. i am closing it down over the top of my head, it so it fits snugly, without any gaps.

It appears to be a dug out pit, with brown soil sides & base & now is approx. 3 times bigger...

... i am out of the scene & back with my physical reality awareness.

Notes
We have ferrets that we allow out in our garden daily & i think the wire door not fitting well, caused me concern for that reason, hence i got 'pulled' into the scene as i felt i needed to put it right/ make it safe.

The wire mesh door & the dug out pit does not resemble any apparatus or equipment we have for our pets.

Visual
i see countryside images, then i see some sheep

......'pulled' into the scene

i am inside the back of a moving car, looking through a back / side small window & these images i see through the window as we travel along...

... i am out of the scene & back with my physical reality awareness.