Thread: Learning to become self-aware

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Learning to become self-aware

Valerian is a great natural calming plant. I'm sure that you know that it should not be used to excess, like any other plant or herb.

Cats are very attracted to valerian - and, I suspect, not just to the smell, as most people believe. Cats are great astral projectors and there is a probable link. Cats will lick material soaked in valerian like crazy - and then often fall asleep afterwards. Perhaps to project as a result?

BTW, I don't use valerian for sleeplessness. I don't have that problem; I fall asleep too easily, any day, without anything!

I do so hope that this thread will help you work things through - and apologies for the possible digression about valerian!

Blog Entries

Re: Learning to become self-aware

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    Valerian is a great natural calming plant. I'm sure that you know that it should not be used to excess, like any other plant or herb.

Cats are very attracted to valerian - and, I suspect, not just to the smell, as most people believe. Cats are great astral projectors and there is a probable link. Cats will lick material soaked in valerian like crazy - and then often fall asleep afterwards. Perhaps to project as a result?

BTW, I don't use valerian for sleeplessness. I don't have that problem; I fall asleep too easily, any day, without anything!

I do so hope that this thread will help you work things through - and apologies for the possible digression about valerian!
    Hi LPCF, no digression there....

Well the valeriam tablets i currently use are to be taken 3 times a day..... on occasions i may take this dosage for about 3 days at a time, usually this is long enough and then i stop taking them, as i do no longer need their support.

I don't take valerian to sleep, only for emotional stability... for myself they seem to shut my emotional body down, so i become immune to being triggered emotionally.

Interestingly, i found an old iridology document that i had had done about 14 yrs ago and they had advised two herbs. one was st. john wort and the other was valerian...... i had never used valerian till about a year ago when i was looking to find ways to help me get back into sleep. At that time when i tried valerian i was not overly impressed with it, as i felt it shut me down too much and i found this rather too disturbing to want to use in that way. A year on and i now do not find valerian disturbing, but extremely supportive to help me with my movement into self awareness, it helps me maintain emotional stability without total awareness shutdown...

Thanks for the input.... interesting about valerian and cats x x
    Last edited by newfreedom; 13th January 2014 at 06:40 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce