So last night I was lying in bed doing my usual routine of energy raising and chakra work. When I was working on my heart chakra, I had an image appear in my mind of a young boy extending his hand to me like he wanted to touch mine. And without thinking I reached out and grabbed his hand. After doing that, all of a sudden, I feel something changing in my energy body, something taking over me. And I feel this strong energy force coming up through the soles of my feet, up my legs, into the base of my spine, up the spine and out of the crown chakra. For a few seconds, my body felt extremely hot and then it turned cold suddenly. I was left with a burning sensation on my spine and on the top of my head for a few hours. It was a little unconfortable. My crown chakra seemed very active at the time and I felt electrified. I didn't have any sleep that night because these constant energy movements would keep me waking up.
At the time I got extremely scared because I didn't know what was happening and it was so strong that I was fighting against it. I'm not sure if it was somehow hindered because of it.

Btw, I never intentionaly tried to raise or activate the kundalini.

Well, what do you think happened to me? Thanks in advance.