Hello Robert,
Do you know what the sigifigance is of pre cognitive dreams in terms of ones development? I feel like I am getting real close to becoming a regular astral projector. I have been working on it w/ a friend over the internet and have had some experiences. But it seems I am also having a lot of precognitive dreams during normal sleep. Also I had a question about the manner in which I am projecting, if that is ok? I asked my friend and he said I was projecting in a clairvoyant way. Basically I am not able to get out of body by the rope, ladder, or rolling methods. I have tried and practiced this a lot but to no avail. Basically I get into the trance and then a lot of times gain what i guess you would call astral sight( seeing behind closed eyes) and then wind up in planes in an uncontrolled manner. Do you have any suggestions about projecting in this way that might help me to become better and have better experiences? Thanks alot I have really enjoyed your material and am enjoying this forum.