Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Third eye night vision

Third eye night vision

Hello Rob

I had a question about the Third eye stimultion, I know we can train our third eye to see auras but I was

wondering what about being about to see in low or no light.

would that be related to the third eye? and what course of training would need to go about doing it if you think it is possible.

I'm currently trying to push for more 'mundane' uses for energy work, I'm hoping my research will permit me to be able to make an introduction into a more scientific foundation (I know good luck right?)

thanks rob
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Re: Third eye night vision

The practice of 'body image' work, as I call it, begins the development of 'sight' of seeing through closed eyelids.

Tonight when it is dark and you are in bed, lay on your back and close your eyes. Hold your arms out wide.

Gaze straight ahead through your closed eyelids.

Focus on your right hand with body awareness.

Open and close your hand, spread your fingers and rotate your wrist. Keep moving it.

Without changing the direction of your closed eye gaze, straight ahead, observer to your right with your peripheral vision as you move your hand.

You will notice 'movement' there. Visual movement. Something pale is visually moving where your hand is.

It is utterly impossible to visually see this movement with your physical eyes.

Your Third Eye...brow chakra reception is picking up this movement with a level of energy sight.

Repeat the above with your left hand. Then with both hands. Then move your arms and hands over your face at a distance (arms stretched out a bit).

Then focus on your feet and repeat the above.

Then focus on your legs, torso, head, and etc. Become aware of your whole body if you can.

This type of 'sight' will improve with practice.

Its not quite as accurate as normal vision, but it will develop into a kind of night sight that will allow you, with practice, to navigate a dark area, like your home at night with the lights out.

I've taught this to a lot of people in my live workshops and so far, about 99% of people get this quickly.

Another interesting thing to do is to charge up your hands with ework, and just like how you would do the two person exercise, moving in and out to sense each other's energy fields with your hands held out... do this with a wall, with your eyes closed. Walk slowly towards the wall with eyes closed. Sense with your hands. Just like how you will sense another person's energy field, you will also sense that of the wall. And you will know when you are close to it through the sensations.

Both these things, the energy sight and the body awareness sensing, can be used together.

This gets better the more you use it.

enjoy....robert

ha ha Perfect Robert thank you very much!

I thought about doing that very same thing just as I woke up this morning a few minuets before I saw your post heh heh.

I appraciate this very much!

oh btw I'm able to see, at any time, a distinct ebbs and flows of energy, I'm also able to change my visuial focus to see it better as well

EDIT: I just thought of something, would you say it's possible for people who are medically 'blind' to be able to see via the third eye as common folks by sensing things?
    Last edited by IronGega; 25th September 2012 at 06:20 PM.
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Yes, I think that blind people could use this to see. You hear rumors of martial arts masters having this ability, and I have seen video tests of this. I think this is how they do it.

robert

Dear Sir...

A russian (Vyacheslav M. Bronnikov, http://www.bronnikovmethod.com) used a similar method in order to recover blind people.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    You will notice 'movement' there. Visual movement. Something pale is visually moving where your hand is.

Your Third Eye...brow chakra reception is picking up this movement with a level of energy sight.

This type of 'sight' will improve with practice.

This gets better the more you use it.

enjoy....robert
    Hello

So I was practicing and I could 'see' some movement behind me eyes. I started to wonder, how much of that is my third eye acually seeing and how much is it my imagination and is there a difference between the two?

You have to play with this for some time before you will understand that it is more than just imagination. Using this causes the night sight to get stronger. I practice in a dark room with eyes tightly closed. I can see the furniture and fittings and curtains etc fairly distinctly. I have experimented with people, too, and can reliably see and touch where they are, or where their hands are.

if a person lies next to you and moves his her arm up and down, you can see this movement. It is staggered, like playing a movie on too slow a speed, seeing incremental movement of the arm or person frame by frame...like animation.

I've been using this 'oddity' for several years and it is definitely growing. I think this is key for developing a useful level of dark sight. I've also used this with students for some years and this, dark sight, seems to stimulate the third eye significantly, as well as bringing real experience to students, which also helps with same.

robert

that got me thinking, I was trying this a a little while ago and I thought about seeing it out of my side vision as you said, it's similar to the seeing aura exercises, can this help with seeing auras as well?

Yes, I think that using this level of sight stimulates the third eye. It becomes very natural. I started really working this a couple of years ago as I need to 'see' the human energy body more clearly, especially the chakras. The body image sight is fairly consistent, with occasional flares of greater sight where I will see spectacular views of parts of the energy body. A work in progress...

robert

Robert I really appericate you taking the time out to talk about this, thats what sets you apart from other teachers, your willing to take the time to help others with no reward to your self.

ok so anyway, I tested something last night, I placed my hand behind my head and moved my fingers, I stoped then started over and over again and I saw movement but my hand was behind my head.

what do you make of this?

EDIT: I have this awesome update, so late night I places a pillow over my face to block out all light. I moved my hands and still saw the movement even behind the pillow that was covering my eyes.

this is interesting
    Last edited by IronGega; 13th October 2012 at 03:57 AM.