Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: explict dream left with wonder and guilt

Dais Guest

explict dream left with wonder and guilt

I had an all to real dream one of those you think is just another day. I will start by saying I m a sadist and youll see why I stated that.

The dream started out with me walkin up a gravel drive way. the house was red and built on the edge of a rock mass over looking the ocean. I could feel my feet on the gravel and i could smell the salt water. I then procceded in to the house thier I met a pretty young girl who i saw very clearly and deatailed. She was small with golden hair and fair skin.(more details on request).
    We started fooling around and one thing led to another. Well we got to the sex. I as always I got aggresive Once things got going she tried to get away from me. I could feel her pushing away and i heard her telling me she had to leave. I froced her to say and finished. After lights came though the window she said bye and she was gone. then i woke up.

now heres the weird part. The next day I tried to project back to that place and I pulled it off I was thier now i didnt think it acualy worked. But any way I tried to recreate the girl I couldnt, I saw only her basic fetures with no face. and when i went to open my eyes i was hit by that shrinking into your self feeling.

well with that being said I think I actully raped a girl in a spontanious projection. So I sincerly appolagise to the girl. I try my best to make sure my victems are willing. I really need an opion here.

Blog Entries

Re: explict dream left with wonder and guilt

Quote Originally Posted by Dais
    I had an all to real dream one of those you think is just another day. I will start by saying I m a sadist and youll see why I stated that.
    Are you really a sadist in life or was that just in the dream?
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

sash Guest
    Since you asked for an interpretation in another thread I think it is not much more than your internal desires (whether conscious or subconscious) playing out in the dream scape.

I would question whether the girl was real or a projection made up. Whether real or not it is also possible she was there to evoke a certain desire.

If you make a habit of this and if the projections are driven there to evoke these desires you are not doing much more than fabricating illusive fantasies, and if these are real people who have projected then it is not a good idea to continue this process.
    Having sex too much in the astral plane can lead to lowering of overall energies and losing abilities to experience fruitful projections altogether.
    If you are able to project you could achieve more than getting caught up in this pattern (that's my opinion).

Here is an article that might be of interest: http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=171

Dais Guest
    thanks guys that was helpful info

and yes Im a sadist in real life.

Most of my dreams are violent more then my desires go I also am a trained fighter and constantly have to fight all sorts of beings not just humans in my dreams since I started meditating it has increased much. I need help in controling this it is getting out of hand. I do love violence but the idea of hurting unwilling people really bothers me. In real life all my victems are willing mashochist.

I DO NOT HURT PEOPLE THAT DONT WANT IT.

sash Guest
    You could be causing serious damage to yourself irrespective of that statement. As I said in the prior post, it looks like you have got quite a lot of energy. It would be of benefit to externalize it in a constructive manner. That is just an opinion and personal experience however.

Dais Guest
    I have been told by martial artists and psychics and also meditation teachers that have have an intense amount of energy that isnt any one type of energy.

How can I learn to control this and put a positive use to it. I know most of the basic techs. But i need some kind of traning that will help me control and organize my energy.

Hi Dais,
    I would like to point out some of the words that you have used....sadist, sex, aggressive, forced, rape, victim, violent, fighter, unwilling people, masochist. An "intense amount of energy" does not automatically translate to these things. There are plenty of people who have intense amounts of energy who do not use these words in describing themselves and their feelings. As Sash said, there are much better ways to channel your energy. The question is, do you really want to. From what you've described, it sounds like the life choices and lifestyle you have is contributing to your problems. If your life is full of sadism, then your dreams will probably be, too. Is that what you want? Or, do you feel helpless to control it. If you wish to change, I think it's beyond any advice someone can give to you on an internet site. I would say to seek professional help if you are looking for a better way to channel your energy. Just talking to someone with some experience in this can be a tremendous help. Someone who is non-judgemental and doesn't have any pre-conceived ideas of what is going on with you. Someone you can trust and has dealt with this before. Serious change requires serious action. Not just a venting of your dreams on a forum.

Dais Guest
    I understand exactly what u are saying painter but my life is not filled with sadism. I love helping people and most of my life evoles around doing that. The only thing i want is love and knowlaged. the only sadist acts I actully take part in is with my girlfriend and we both find love and passion in hurting each other thier is no fear and we are both willing the pain is great for both of us.

I love only the art of fight not the act of violence. I also love challenge and I only find it in my martial arts.

Im also a masochist I do nothing to anyone that i wouldnt let them do to me.

But my dreams arnt about me hurting people its about others and thier derranged minds. I usely end up stalking killers in my dreams or tourturing petafiles. But sometimes

I cant help but rape some one in a dream(and its not offten I know I warn any girl in life and in dreams of what I might do.) I have never raped anyone in real life.

sash Guest
    What are your goals in dreams, and astral projections? Is what you listed above your intention, or something that just happens (that you have no control over)? Is this what you want to achieve out of astral projection and dreaming, or if not then what is something you would want to achieve? If you are left with a feeling of guilt do you think that means that you regret it, would you change/take back this dream if given the opportunity to?

Blog Entries
    If you feel that you have no self-control in the Astral, then you have something to strive for through your practice. However, if it is some sort of wish-fulfillment scenario, then you have to be very careful, because it's really easy to cross the line and lose control in waking life.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast