Thread: I got killed and saw the light its was soft

Dais Guest

I got killed and saw the light its was soft

Some kid strangled me and i was dead.
    I was suddenly standing over my self as and energy self I was about a foot and a half above my self and the kid that choked me.
    It was black and white plane and simple that I was DEAD.
    I floated over my body and i her my friend yelling at my body. I heard things like it was echos bouncing back at me. I then relized I didnt wanna die. S o said to my self f---. that and i Flushed back to my body Then I went in to a sezuier that started my heart beating again.

when I died I saw the light every one talks about then I saw my life flash before me (took about 2 seconds). then i felt my energy spread everywere. then I was floating over my self.
    I CANT STRESS ENOUGH IT WAS PLANE AND SIMPLE TO ME THAT I WAS DEAD. at the time.

Dying is a profound experience for all. Now you will never have to doubt an afterlife.

On the lighter side, there are easier ways to OBE. :)
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Dais Guest
    Didnt think thier wasnt one. I just know what it is for sure now. but Im also sure its wasnt just the one layer I was floating in at the time.

seniraesda Guest
    so did that person get arrested for attempted murder or what?

AlexK Guest

Re: I got killed and saw the light its was soft

Quote Originally Posted by Dais
    Some kid strangled me and i was dead.
    I was suddenly standing over my self as and energy self I was about a foot and a half above my self and the kid that choked me.
    It was black and white plane and simple that I was DEAD.
    I floated over my body and i her my friend yelling at my body. I heard things like it was echos bouncing back at me. I then relized I didnt wanna die. S o said to my self f---. that and i Flushed back to my body Then I went in to a sezuier that started my heart beating again.

when I died I saw the light every one talks about then I saw my life flash before me (took about 2 seconds). then i felt my energy spread everywere. then I was floating over my self.
    I CANT STRESS ENOUGH IT WAS PLANE AND SIMPLE TO ME THAT I WAS DEAD. at the time.
    Are you sure you didn't use drugs or alcohol at this time?
    When it is "Yes", you have your explanations. Do not die, please!