Thread: Help, Im new, and I need to astral travel like... BAD

Help, Im new, and I need to astral travel like... BAD

Hello folks

this is my first post, so please bare with me.
    You might see this post on other astral forums.. This is just to get a broad perspective on ideas and other comments from other places on the internet.

Im trying to learn to astral travel, I've tried everything, to the book Astral dynamics, to albert taylors soul travel, getting on ceremonial magic forums.. Laying down, waking up in the middle of the night.. (WHICH DOESNT WORK)!! to chanting a mantra, you name it, i've done it.

And Also, I cannot lay down or sit in a chair and IMAGINE that im traveling somewhere else.. (for instance i tried that with a friend of mine, and I assumed in my own mind she was washing dishes at that exact time of hour in which i was SUPPOSEDLY traveling, but i assumed she was washing dishes.. she said nope, i was at the store). I need verifyable evidence that im traveling to the spirit realms and in the physical realms.

and there needs to be proof.

I heard of shamanism helping with astral travel to journey to the spirit realms for spirits to reach out to you.. Im willing to try that. thats the only thing I havent done..

but i came here to ask advice on how to successfully astral travel.
    what resources, websites, books, videos, anything on this subject would help me project..

I'd like to know how, and how to prepare myself to safely do it.. and meet spirits so that i can benefit others

Please help

Thank you

Blog Entries

Re: Help, Im new, and I need to astral travel like... BAD

I would recommend MAP, and if you don't want to buy 'yet another book',read all the syickied posts in the OBE R &D forums, and then ask a question specific to what your routine is.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

have you tried INDIRECT methods?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I'm wondering why all this "proof" and "verifiable evidence" is needed. Are you trying to win a bet or something?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I would recommend MAP to like CFT says. It brought on all sorts of things in my life, even astral projection once. But I didnt have the attitude you have. I approached it with curiosity rather than need. I'd suggest to let go of that extreme need to do it, if its a negative one. If it is cheer desire then I think its good to have. All Im saying is that if you have a negative attuitude towards AP it will work against you. I can se alot of frustration in your text and perhaps you should learn to be patient like I had to?

Personally I still have much to learn (and have yet to experience deliberate separation from the body) and I'v been doing meditation, energy work, trance practice on and off for 2.5 - 3 years just to put things in perspective.

Good luck in your journeys!