Thread: The traditional way of kundalini triggering

Question The traditional way of kundalini triggering

In recent years, scholars such as Dr. Mallinson, have translated some texts which explain the traditional way of kundalini triggering.

Basically the method is mulabandha, uddiyāna bandha, breath retention and kechari mudra.

With the exception of kechari mudra, the method is more or less the same in Vajrayana, as explained by a Sakya Loppon.

So, in your opinion, has the true method of triggering kundalini been lost in the Eastern traditions?

Re: The traditional way of kundalini triggering

The true method, if there is such a thing, is not taught anywhere that I am aware of in the world today. Because effective methods are traditionally only passed from master to student orally. This explains why methods taught today do not really work, and even the teachers of such methods have, by and large, not actually raised kundalini.

For all that, there are many ways to accomplish this. The way I do it is simple, but not particularly easy. I am in the middle of creating a video based training program on this, which should be released in a few months time on my premium content site.

The method i use I give away in my book, Astral Dynamics, and also in my book, Energy Work.

Basically....

1. learn my body awareness sytem of energy work
    2. learn how to induce and hold an altered state
    3. learn how to stand and walk (slowly and progressively) in an altered state
    4. practice 'long session' work, ework and meditation in an altered state for 3 or 4 hours or so
    5. Cleanse belief system (see my article 'The Catch Basket Concept' for instructions).
    6. Practice fasting and inner cleansing...including enemas
    7. after 2hrs of practice, stimulate all chakras and raise energy to base center
    8. restimulate chakras every ten minutes or so, and continue raising e to base
    9. as you pull e into base, use very slight muscular tension there to help 'pull' e into base
    10. continue until base center strobes
    11. stop and rest after first main strobe and apply 'golden rule' as necessary
    12 continue pulling e to base with intermittent chakra stimulation until serpent rises

However, the devil is in the details, and the above is obviously easier said than done. This is why I am preparing the video tutorials for raising kundalini.

There is no 'easy' way or magical 'shortcut' technique for kundalini, just like there is no magical exit technique for OBE.

Its all about doing the regular practice and building skills and stamina for the main event, regarding kundalini and OBE.

btw, I recommend people learn how to induce OBE first, as this is way easier than kundalini. It also changes the ebody, and such changes help prepare it for higher level activities, like kundalini.

robert