Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ***Has anyone met their guides?***

***Has anyone met their guides?***

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone here has met their guides,has had contact with deceased relatives, or travelled to Focus 27 as Robert Munroe puts it when travelling?

Thanks in advance,

Dk
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

enoch Guest
    I met someone a couple of weeks back, or was it last week, i can't remember...but he was a semi-naked 'african' man in a forest clearing with a leopard by his side...well, he was loosely hugging this leopard and they were both observing me. he telepathically communicated to me...either he did or the leopard did. There was something profound about the contact, but I haven't seen him since. I think he could have been a guide?

Blog Entries
    I get 'taken out' occasionally, the other night by a being that I couldn't see. It's becoming more and more common, but I either haven't seen them, or can't remember what they look like. But most of the time I can feel them there (when I'm out, that is).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: ***Has anyone met their guides?***

Quote Originally Posted by dkane
    Hi Everyone,just wondering if anyone here has met their guides,has had contact with deceased relatives, or travelled to Focus 27 as Robert Munroe puts it when travelling?
    Thanks in advance,
    Dk
    I have been to Focus Level 27 as Robert Monroe labels it . There is a realm of Spirit Homes of the Deceased . I visited my Paternal Grandmother and Grandfather together there after my father died . I went to help my Dad make his house .My Grandma took me to visit her sister and her mum . The sister could interact with me but her mum and father were asleep and could not be raised from a RIP sort of stasis . The floor of their home was crumbling away becoming not light . I feel when they lose interest and are no longer active , they fall to sleep and go back to source . I helped my Dad make a home next to my Grandparents . They could not decide to build at the mountains or sea so they made their house between them both , lol . Space sort of forms the way you want it to there . I made a block of land for me besides them .

I have met my personal guide George Beauvert . We were married in a past life . He was a trapper. We had a small cabin in the mountains. I have visited him there often . We were French Canadians about 1840s . I have met Henri too . He is flamboyantly Gay and dresses in a tuxedo .He is outrageously funny . I knew him from a French New Orleans life . He works with me in readings and he gives me songs and lyrics to send a message . He also helps me write songs and poetry . I have met my higher self and my guardian angel , lower self and guardian demon selves .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the response.

The issues Im having at present is, I am meeting my guides and travelling to focus 27 to meet deceased friends alot latley and Im just finding my feet with the experience. I found out that I have 4 guides at present, a girl called Shi An whom I have known has been my guide for about 4 months now, and another called Kathy Knell. I dont really know much about them, and dont know who the other 2 guides are at the moment, as they seem to pretty much stay in the background.

I seem to be meeting tons of people in the Focus 27, and seem to naturally go for an adventure there about once a week. I find though that I may travel to 5 or six places in one sitting staying about 1min -20mins in each place. I dont seem to have concious control of where I go, just seem to pop out in all different places? Can anyone shed any light on this?

From guides to seem to know me's houses, to inside glass and crystal skycrapers and beatiful landscapes in Focus 27.

Also, my guides and decease freinds were telling me that I looked tired?
    Can anyone shed anylight on what this is about?

Also how to increase my focus and awarness at each level to increase my stay there?

Thanks
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Matthew Guest
    dkane,
    Here is a link to my best experience with a deceased relative:
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...076&highlight=.

Regards,
    Matthew

DROandWIDOW Guest
    Ok i am very sorry if this is the wrong place or time, but i am very new to this subject and i have yet to get anywhere near what yall are talking about. I was just wondering though, when you say you talked to a deceased relative, did it actually happen? or could it all just be in your head? sorry if i sound really dumb i am just extremely interested in this subject and it just fascinates me that this is truly possible. please respond or PM with any information you have, thanks a bunch
    DRO

Matthew Guest
    DRO,
    You ask the perennial question. All subjective phenomena is open for debate on its validity, its "reality." You must look at the available evidence and case studies presented here and form your own theory. Even when you have first-hand experience, it is important to have a healthy amount of skepticism: it keeps you asking the important questions.

-Matthew

Freawaru Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DROandWIDOW
    Ok i am very sorry if this is the wrong place or time, but i am very new to this subject and i have yet to get anywhere near what yall are talking about. I was just wondering though, when you say you talked to a deceased relative, did it actually happen? or could it all just be in your head? sorry if i sound really dumb i am just extremely interested in this subject and it just fascinates me that this is truly possible. please respond or PM with any information you have, thanks a bunch
    DRO
    You know, there are people who believe it is real and people who believe it is just inside the mind. There is even the belief that the essence of the deceased person is gone (to some new incarnation or whatever) and what is percieved by the medium (or otherwise talented person) is just an empty shell (with the personality of the deceased) reanimated by the energy of the medium.

So, many beliefs but no proove whatsoever.

I've talked about this before, but my first contact several years ago with my deceased father was through a psychic. The information was amazing. More than the actual information, the emotion and personality of my dad came through. That's something that a psychic can't discover on the internet or other means of research. There was a lot of detail that only made sense to me and not to the psychic. Since then, I've had multiple personal conversations with him. The same emotions come through, and it just really feels different from normal thoughts in my head. While I can't prove the validity of the experiences to myself or any one else, I'm trusting that it's real. If you really think about it, if you believe consciousness continues after physical death, why is it such a stretch to believe that the consciousness's of the people we care about can come through and speak to us? From what I know about it from personal experiences, the communications aren't quite as clear as talking to someone on the phone because of the difficulties of them lowering their vibration to come through. On the other hand, if you are raising your vibration to meet theirs, either through astral travel or meditation, the communication can be quite clear.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast