Thread: First Directive

First Directive

Dear Sir...

¿Do you backups following link contents?

http://www.in5d.com/remote-viewing-m...ervention.html

¿Or is not but an unfounded New Age followers claim?

ET's, seems to follow something like the First Directive (see Star Trek fictional universe) at time of to contact/not to contact low level civilizations.

¿Or facing the total anhilation of Earth life, ET's will do an exception and they will end nuclear war, without reveal theirselves, only allowing destruction of a few cities in order to left for our time and further a exemplar lesson of war madness and atrocities?

Humankind shares this planet with species far more ancient and respectable; precisely those wich today are being desvastated by human thirst of money and power. Thinking in such species rights to live, ¿ET's will take initiative stopping war?

Just a thought...

My best regards...
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 4th October 2012 at 12:01 PM.

Re: First Directive

I do not know what policies ET's might have regarding Earth and humans.

the 'first directive' is, however, logical.

I also do not know what ET's might do when nuclear war breaks out...which is likely to happen soon. So when it does happen, we will see what if any action ET's might undertake.

robert

Re: First Directive

I understand. If I were an ET I'd enjoy fireworks. After all we are here in order to learn, and from our mistakes are the best lessons. Keeping out of risk is against our opportunity of to grow. Such an attitude from ET's would be disrespectful with our evolution right.

BTW, along XX Century nearly 2000 (two thousands) nuclear devices has been subject of test (by England, France, Israel, URSS and USA, mainly).

Only for those not underground, near 600 were atmospheric, done lifespan (thousands of years) of radioactive debris, doesn't matter if they are detonated at the time or along 60 years. The most polluting events were, without doubt, Chernobyl and Fukushima; but, they were not at war. So, we can assert, in the last 60 years, a limited nuclear war has already happen.

Ref.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear...ing_by_country

But, at war, for atmospheric explosions, AT THE TIME (or along a few hours) the main problem arises from the alimentary chain break, as sequel of a global nuclear winter, if enough blasts happen; since atmospheric smoke (micro and nanoparticles blocking sunlight) cannot have enough time to be washed by rains (fallout).

So... relax... and expect survivors take the right road after spectacle.

Sincerely,
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 4th October 2012 at 06:06 PM.