Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Over 90 days and nothing

Re: Over 90 days and nothing

I lay in bed for about 10 minutes, trying to get the vibrations back and then I give up. I think I get frustrated that after an hour I'm still not out of my body.

I usually practice at night, when everyone has gone to bed.

i am definitely a visual person.

Blog Entries

You lay down for ten minutes and do what?
    Do you do any type of trance routine, breathing techniques, energy body loosening, before the exit attempt?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sorry, I do the relaxation method in map, then I do rhythmic breathing for about 10 minutes, energy body loosening, activate primary center, trance (usually the elevator method), then I move on to the exit technique.

Blog Entries

Then I recommend that you don't do primary center stimulation as part of the routine, although energy raising is ok, and after trance incorporate energy body loosening, and don't do an exit technique until you're very deep in trance- and even then, do something passive, like listening or watching the blackness in front of your eyes before you try an exit technique.
    And when you finally get to the exit tech, commit to it- keep doing it until you either pass out or wake up completely. If you wake up, get up and walk around, don't turn around and go to sleep.
    Good luck.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

And my last bit of advice on this thread...

Frustration and/or disappointment are powerful emotional cues. They have an important role and message here so spend some time considering why you're frustrated. If you're bringing just one ounce of expectation beyond that which is needed, beyond what can adequately fuel your intent, you're bringing too much. Expectation is the enemy of bare experience and reality itself. And you're on a mission to experience what really IS if you take this road. So when we drop all our expectations on timing and what *should* happen, we then leave room for everything to unfold in its own way, on its own time. Make sense?

You'll find I take a philosophical view on these things, but I believe such views are just as important as the practical methods and techniques we adopt.

Balance.

Soul.
    Know Thyself

I am no expert since i haven't come close to astral projection. But in anything you do the one thing that will either make or break your is your focus and concentration.

You need to develop those facilities to their highest level. focus on an object or a mental image for 1 complete hour. If you cant do that then work up to it. Add music or turn on the tv to make it harder.

This is the key that is missing and i know from personal experience. I have read allot on these forms and this is basically were the problems starts for everyone. We just cant focus properly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Frustration and/or disappointment are powerful emotional cues. They have an important role and message here so spend some time considering why you're frustrated. If you're bringing just one ounce of expectation beyond that which is needed, beyond what can adequately fuel your intent, you're bringing too much. Expectation is the enemy of bare experience and reality itself. And you're on a mission to experience what really IS if you take this road. So when we drop all our expectations on timing and what *should* happen, we then leave room for everything to unfold in its own way, on its own time.
    I just thought that bore repeating. And I'll add: Yeah, what he said.

And, yes, while techniques and so on can be helpful, stepping back and looking at the bigger picture is usually helpful when there's some sort of block. You can't see the extent or the nature of the wall when you're banging your head against it. This is know from many years of direct experience.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2